LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Me Feelings are Too Strong

In my day, all we had was a telephone.

Then don't do it. Why be "creepy"? Redirect your energy and focus on more viable situations and elevated pursuits. Get involved in sports and clubs and groups. Pick up your grades. Try to get into a great college.

Practice tuning yourself up to be naturally desirable by having brains, friends, talents, interests and athletics. What are you going to talk to girls about in the future? How you stalked some girl's social media accounts? Make yourself proud of yourself and stop this nonsense.
    Originally Posted by SummerOnYou
    Which i know is creepy.

She responded in 9 minutes. At 1 pm I sent her a snap and she left me on opened.

Shedding tears over someone you haven't even spoken to in person is very concerning, as well as keeping exact times on how long it takes for her to respond, etc.

With your behavior, even if a person isn't sitting right next to you, she will read between the lines and see that you don't have much of a life besides being focused on pursuing your target in romance, and it will freak her out.

You won't be ready to date until you do some work on yourself. You can do things to overcome some of your shyness. Practice small talk with cashiers when you purchase something. Just getting used to conversing with people you're not attracted to will get you more comfortable in that area. Take up a new hobby you can be passionate about, so that the sole source of your social life won't be a girlfriend. You might make new friends, gain a support system, and you might even find a potential girlfriend with the new hobby.

You're going to have to learn not to go overboard when interested in a girl. Take it as a one-day-at-a-time, wait and see attitude. You're learning about each other, having fun in the moment, without projecting to the future. And while dating, also make time for hobbies, friends, and solo time. You don't want to smother a girl and send her running, wild-eyed, to the nearest exit.

If you can't do this on your own, seek therapy to help you learn proper social skills and to keep your emotions on a more even keel. Take care.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice