Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: are we FWB? Are we in a situationship ?am I his rebound? Is he bored or? Help

Perhaps she's sowing her wild oats with every flavor of men she can try out before her parents get a matchmaker and force her to marry someone they approve of. This is about her rebellion and trying to defy/shock her family. "Let me hop in bed with whoever would piss them off most". Classic rebellion, especially if she is dependent and still controlled by them. Sounds like someone who knows an arranged marriage is pending so wants to prove something to herself.
    Originally Posted by Hollyj
    Why are you dating outside of your race if there is no possibility of a future?

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Perhaps she's sowing her wild oats with every flavor of men she can try out before her parents get a matchmaker and force her to marry someone they approve of. This is about her rebellion and trying to defy/shock her family. "Let me hop in bed with whoever would piss them off most". Classic rebellion, especially if she is dependent and still controlled by them. Sounds like someone who knows an arranged marriage is pending so wants to prove something to herself.
    Sounds pretty selfish to me.

The Chinese do not do arranged marriage, but I think her parents do not want her to go outside the culture.

Nothing of value falls into place when you operate without clarity about what YOU want.

Decide that first, then you can choose your dates carefully in accordance with it.

Otherwise, you'll just keep making a mess, and you'll feel like one.

If you're looking for a relationship, this seems to be a poor representation of a committed relationship.

I think your gut instincts are correct and he is likely seeing other women. Be clear with your dates next time and what you're looking for in a relationship. He may very well be a womanizer or wanting to try you out if you are a different culture. Don't be so gullible next time. I think he's being friendly and earnest with you but there's a high likelihood he does have other casual partners whom he sees and spends time with. He can take care of himself. Take care of you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice