Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I be worried about my Boyfriends best friend

Platinum Member
    I would run far away from this.

and if I have to talk to him about this how do I say it without sounding crazy or too controlling. thank you

"it seems you are really close with Nancy. She really seems to like you. In a relationship, for me, my dating style is to not let guys other than who i am in a serious relationship with in my bedroom/on my bed. So if you guys are close, that's great, but if are styles are different, this might not work out."

The relationship seems crowded. I hope you know there are better people out there who will treat their boyfriends/girlfriends better than this. Take a deep breath, have a good night’s rest on it and make a decision whether this is what you want in a relationship. You should understand some things in life are negotiable and others are not. Dating and different experiences helps us tell which ones are which.

before they were friends they had a thing for 2 months.
    Yeah...no. My own private rule is to avoid anyone who's still involved with an ex in any way, shape or form beyond shared children. You're learning why. I'd tell BF that I'm walking away while we both still think highly of one another, and if he's ever completely done and out of contact with his ex he can give me a call. If I'm still available then, we can meet to catch up. Meanwhile, he's free to tend to his old business, and best wishes.

Head high, and respect yourself.

They were and still are a lot more than 'just friends'. Stay away from guys like this. If she's his "best friend", what are you supposed to be? An auxiliary warm body?
    Originally Posted by Katya33
    My boyfriend has a best friend who is a girl, and before they were friends they had a thing for 2 months.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice