LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Really need some advice!

Originally Posted by nsteinard20
    Itís not about the iPad. Getting it back would do nothing. She donít care about that. Itís the fact that I hang out with people like that lol Iíve given her so much money since the iPad incident. Sheís a goodie girl who wants to be with bad boys until itís time to do bad boy things
    No, the reason you get the iPad back from the 'buddy' is not about manipulating the girl, it's because it's the right thing to do.

Passing off wrongs as no big deal won't exactly build trust in your character.

Youíre right but heís not my buddy anymore and I canít get it back from him so I try to do things for her like give her money if she needs it and pay for things for her. Whatever I can to make it up. But like I said it doesnít matter now because she went cold on me again and is being mean again saying leave her alone now we will never be together etc. she switches up on me. Hot and cold hormone week cold the next. I just want to win her back so I need advice on what I can do what is my best option to get her to stop

Like what can I do to get her to stop the cold behavior and want me back truely? There isnít another guy I know that. I do smoother her a lot and talk about a relationship with her all the time and it makes her feel pressured and I come off as crazy desperate and needy but itís hard I canít help it. I love her so much I am ready to buy one of those get your ex back now ebooks thatís how bad I want this!

4. 09-02-2019, 11:24 PM
    Reason
    Spamming

Platinum Member
    Those schemes don't work. Save your money.

Platinum Member
    Like what can I do to get her to stop the cold behavior and want me back truely? There isnít another guy I know that. I do smoother her a lot and talk about a relationship with her all the time and it makes her feel pressured and I come off as crazy desperate and needy but itís hard I canít help it. I love her so much I am ready to buy one of those get your ex back now ebooks thatís how bad I want this!
    Yeah, that's not how love works. Those "guides" are all filled with the same advice and won't help your cause. You can't make someone come back when they just don't want to. That's not in your hands. Your best bet? Step back. Way back. Stop giving her such ready access to you. Being needy and desperate and smothering will do nothing but drive her away; I promise you that. That's not to say she will have a change of heart if you back off. But it will help you preserve your sanity in any case. You're starting to lose the plot here.

You don't know there isn't another guy. You hope there isn't, but you don't know with certainty that there's nobody else on her radar. Not what you want to hear, I realize. However, you're giving too much attention to the story you're writing in your head (ie. We love each other so much! There's no other man, I swear!) and not enough to reality - if she loved you, she wouldn't be doing this hot-cold with you, and there's no telling who else she might be seeing or talking to.

They don't list "stay out of jail" as a part of their advice so that won't help you.
    I am ready to buy one of those get your ex back now ebooks thatís how bad I want this!

I mean I hope thereís not someone else. I have asked her a million times and she tells me there isnít. When she left me before and had someone else she told me so I donít know why she wouldnít tell me this time. I told her to just tell me Iíd theres someone else in her radar and I will let her be to pursue that cause I want her to be happy and she consistently says there isnít so I donít know I donít know what to think anymore

Ok. Since the last cold spout my ex went on, telling me she doesnít think we should talk and we are never going to be together again, she wrote me a long letter and now things seem to be going well. She has opened up to me and the idea of being with me. She even wants to go on a date tommorrow night. We have met up here and there prior, but she never would call it a date. Now, she is calling it a date. She has started calling me babe again. I donít know what but something has changed her attitude towards me. Anyway, what would be a good date idea other than going for dinner?

Gold Member
    Be wary. Shes dropped you like a bad habit previously. The fact that shes now being all nice and lovey dovey towards you suggests to me that whoever she dropped you for has gone/not worked out and now shes pretending like nothings happened. I think she will drop you again once she meets someone else while with you.

Be very careful.

Ok. Since the last cold spout my ex went on, telling me she doesnít think we should talk and we are never going to be together again, she wrote me a long letter and now things seem to be going well. She has opened up to me and the idea of being with me. She even wants to go on a date tommorrow night. We have met up here and there prior, but she never would call it a date. Now, she is calling it a date. She has started calling me babe again. I donít know what but something has changed her attitude towards me. Anyway, what would be a good date idea other than going for dinner?
    This is great news, and I hope you'll let us know how it works out for the two of you. Good luck!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice