LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Really need some advice!

Platinum Member
    I think she is bouncing back and forth between you and whatever other guy she is seeing.

Is she reluctant because of your past? Quite possibly. But I have a feeling there's more to it than that. It seems to be me she's always been unsure about you, and she doesn't know her own mind well enough to simply make a decision and stick to it.

Agreeing to a title of "lovers" is silly and for teenagers, OP. What does that get you that's any different from your garden variety FWB? Ir doesn't do anything to move you towards your goal of actually being a couple. I'd wager it will do the opposite, actually. You'll be providing the things a boyfriend would, without any of the emotional commitment from her. Thus, she can still explore her options while having you on standby. Not a good plan.

It's her right to not want to commit to you, to be clear. However, I would stop the couple-y hangouts and physical affection if she doesn't want to move things forward. It will only leave that much more burned when she suddenly goes quiet and you find out she's seeing another guy.

I agree. But for some reason I canít leave her alone. When she hears that Iím talking to another girl or hanging out with someone she gets so jealous and thatís when she acts like she cares. And for the other person she deffinetly doesnít care about money at all. I give it to her if she needs it because I donít want her to stress but she never asks me for it and most of the time she doesnít even want to take it I have to make her take it. She claims she is numb and thereís something wrong with her that she canít seem to figure out. She has commitment issues. She swears on everything she loves that she isnít seeing anyone else and I actually believe her on that lol usuallyim a skeptic but this time I actually believe there isnít anyone else

She told me today after I got a little
    Mad at her and said I was done waiting for her she said that if she canít figure it out with me then she is just going to be alone the rest of her life. This tells me something

Gold Member
    That she will be single until the next guy she finds attractive comes along. Nothing good for you here OP. Move on

I mean I up and left to go to jail out of the blue and the whole iPad thing. What do I do?
    I'd start by getting her iPad back from your 'buddy'.

Itís not about the iPad. Getting it back would do nothing. She donít care about that. Itís the fact that I hang out with people like that lol Iíve given her so much money since the iPad incident. Sheís a goodie girl who wants to be with bad boys until itís time to do bad boy things

All kidding aside though..I know she loves me I know she wants to be with me but I also know she is scared. She is hot and cold. She is struggling with deciding what to do and I wish I knew what to do. I know progress is slowly being made because before she would barely talk to me let alone hang out with me and Iíve since gotten her to hang out with me twice
    Last edited by nsteinard20; 09-01-2019 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Forgot some info

Play it very kool bro. Don't always be too available to her, and she will see your worth.

It doesnít matter now. Yesterday out of the blue as we were talking she told me she doesnít want to talk to me anymore to leave her alone that she doesnít love me. I donít know what to do Iím so sad. She was just telling me how much she loves me and sheís just waiting to make sure she is completely ready so we can have a real relationship and then this

Gold Member
    SOunds like shes met someone else so now she has cut your strings free.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice