Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: She wants me to be friends with the rebound

No we are not sleeping together. I donít entertain her. Believe me my self respect is all I think about. I do believe itís entirely disrespectful. She wasnít always selfish but since the breakup she has been. Even said ďIím tired of doing for others.Ē(our family and I). Like I said I wouldnít allow it I just needed opinions because she makes me seem like Iím the crazy one. I know itís absurd. I still havenít seen the guy in person at all. I know it would not be good though. She wants her cake and to eat it too. But overall I am in LC/NC. She contacts me more then ever. Iím focused on myself, my children, my career. Her attitude and character has been disgusting sheís not the same person I loved sheís taken a complete 180 even putting this man before the kids. She has been extremely selfish

I even asked what she expected from this ďfriendshipĒ she doesnít even know. Iím detached from the situation emotionally. I am holding up well just needed opinions to confirm Iím not wrong for feeling she is being ridiculous

Platinum Member
    You should only be in contact regarding the kids. Stop all of this other convo.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Empof401
    I even asked what she expected from this ďfriendshipĒ she doesnít even know. Iím detached from the situation emotionally. I am holding up well just needed opinions to confirm Iím not wrong for feeling she is being ridiculous
    She does not love or respect you. This is evident.

When did you stop sleeping together? Is she still staying over? Have you sought an attorney?

She replaced you very quickly. It shows how little she cares for you, or cared for you. Barely any tears and onto the next guy..wow.

Now she wants you all to be friends? How self centered is she? This is about her and her guilt, she is trying to lessen it by having you give the okay and accept her and her boyfriend.

It's also a way to keep you on the back burner, just in case, but to be in this man's bed.

She's fairly selfish and isn't considering your feelings. It makes more sense to block her, (after all, she made her choice) and to leave the past in the past.

But for you to remain in the background and pretend you're all "friends" to appease her, is just wrong and weird. Of course it's going to be difficult for you, this wasn't a short relationship and she moved on very quickly.

You really should stay away from both of them.
    Last edited by SherrySher; 08-30-2019 at 11:53 AM.

No we donít sleep together. We slept together maybe once after the breakup. I stopped all of that. The lack of love and respect has become very apparent through her actions so much more has happened. Why does she ďwe can move past thisĒ and ď I honestly see us getting back together in the futureĒ I donít initiate these convos. When she sees me in person itís obvious she still has feelings. I cut her off as much as possible

Platinum Member
    She is stringing you along. Her priority is her new bf.

You need to ficus on your kids and move forward. Have you sought an attorney?

They don't sleep together...how do you know? Unless you are following them around 24/7...you don't know. And I doubt she's going to be honest with you about it.

She can see you two together in the future even though she wants you to sit around like a fool while she plays around with this guy? Wow...talk about a selfish centered cold hearted you know what.

Oh they definitely f*ck. I didnít handle things well at first and went through her phone. I misunderstood. They do everything a couple does just doesnít put a label on it. She posts him on her social media stories and stuff. But exactly Iím seeing other women now too. Iím not going to be a fool Iíve never had a problem with women. Itís sad itís really like she wants me to wait sheís always prying about other women and what Iím doing

Originally Posted by Hollyj
    She is stringing you along. Her priority is her new bf.

You need to ficus on your kids and move forward. Have you sought an attorney?
    Not yet no attorney we are not married. I have the kids most of the time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice