Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Caught Boyfriend with Sex Toy: Now what?

Caught Boyfriend with Sex Toy: Now what?

So long story short I caught my boyfriend using a dildo in bed while he thought I was asleep. I honestly was so shocked I just laid there pretending to be asleep. He wasn't using it for penetration either...he was deep throating it?
    Now. I must say. After 7 years of being together and me being super sexual and always trying to get him to open up...let me tell you this was a HUGE TURN ON FOR ME.
    But I don't know what to do now. I can't bring it up...I feel like he would be beyond embarrassed... he's super sensitive. But how am I supposed to live with a secret like this?!?

Why keep it a secret? Because he will be embarrassed at first? Wait until heís super turned on and then tell him how hot it got you - I bet heíll be relieved and super into it after any initial embarrassment. If he was doing it in bed with you he definitely wasnít 100% committed to keeping it a secret; do you think part of him wanted you to catch him?

I just feel like he would be so worried what I think regardless of how I actually feel.
    Honestly part of what made it so hot was the fact that he didn't know I knew.
    But he's pretty vanilla sex wise so if he's got other stuff going on I definitely want to indulge with him.

Unfortunately, you don't know much about him after 7 years.
    Originally Posted by Overthemoon7
    So long story short I caught my boyfriend using a dildo in bed while he thought I was asleep. He wasn't using it for penetration either...he was deep throating it? After 7 years of being together and me being super sexual and always trying to get him to open up

Yeah I guess not. I wish I did. We probably wouldn't have fought so much about sex over the years. Lol

What were the fights about? It seems you're not sexually compatible. How much do you know about him? Apparently his sex life doesn't really include you.
    We probably wouldn't have fought so much about sex over the years.

Platinum Member
    Yeah I guess not. I wish I did. We probably wouldn't have fought so much about sex over the years. Lol
    A fantasy can only remain a fantasy as long as itís kept that way.
    Bring it to reality it often doesnít live up to the fantasy and then there is nothing to fantasise about.
    You now have a new found fantasy, a naughty secret. Enjoy it , donít ruin it.

I really agree with this notion.
    My inner overactive girlfriend wants to call him out.
    The sexual side wants to continue to spy.

The fights were over frequency and expectations of sex. But I realized we just have very different sex drives.
    He's lazy. I can't finish from penetration and it stresses me out when he tries for too long when I'd rather just do it myself and just enjoy the process.
    It's both of our fault. So we do what we can.

🦄👇🤔Is it possible you dreamt this or he was eating a hotdog?🌭

Is this an open relationship? Or just each of you masturbating on your own in your own worlds? He seems to be more interested in sex without you than sex with you. He doesn't sound lazy, he sounds uninterested because of whatever extracurricular activities he's engaged in. How old is he?
    The fights were over frequency and expectations of sex. He's lazy.
    Last edited by Wiseman2; 11-23-2019 at 07:03 AM.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice