LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Sexless marriage???

Platinum Member
    Being a good dad would mean doing whatever it takes to stop the illegal drinking, drug use and sexual activity.

You can get an emergency custody order based on the information you have. Then the courts will decide who the primary custodial parent should be.

Originally Posted by figureitout23
    So is your daughter your concern or...

Cause I canít tell, it seems youíre more concerned with your marriage than the safety of your child and honestly I think thatís why people are concluding what they are.

No judgment, youíre human, this is a painful time, but continuing this drama under the guise of being a good parenting is harming your daughter at the end of the day. If you feel sheís in danger move back, but your wife then has to go, you do not need to be under the same roof right now, period!
    My soul concern right now is my daughter. Iím worried sick with what is going on in the house and what my wife seems to deem acceptable.
    Today I found out after my wife assuring me that my daughter wasnít smoking weed is that my daughter is 100% smoking weed and also keeps it in her bedroom with my wife being in full knowledge of this and has no issue with it.

I am at a total loss here because I canít risk loosing a good friend through all this and itís the only way I can confront my wife with the facts I know.
    I am being made out to be the bad person from her because she said Iím being absolutely ridiculous and every kid does it these days. Now that may be but does every parent give full consent, I donít think so.

Iím sorry but I personally believe this is so wrong on so many levels and to think that my wife is also allowing someone elseís kids do this in our home is unbelievable.

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    Being a good dad would mean doing whatever it takes to stop the illegal drinking, drug use and sexual activity.

You can get an emergency custody order based on the information you have. Then the courts will decide who the primary custodial parent should be.
    Iím trying buddy but there is absolutely nothing I can do here. I am trying my hardest to sort this without causing more upset and arguments.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Timeout74
    My soul concern right now is my daughter. Iím worried sick with what is going on in the house and what my wife seems to deem acceptable.
    Today I found out after my wife assuring me that my daughter wasnít smoking weed is that my daughter is 100% smoking weed and also keeps it in her bedroom with my wife being in full knowledge of this and has no issue with it.

I am at a total loss here because I canít risk loosing a good friend through all this and itís the only way I can confront my wife with the facts I know.
    I am being made out to be the bad person from her because she said Iím being absolutely ridiculous and every kid does it these days. Now that may be but does every parent give full consent, I donít think so.

Iím sorry but I personally believe this is so wrong on so many levels and to think that my wife is also allowing someone elseís kids do this in our home is unbelievable.
    What's more important..."losing" this friend or protecting your daughter?

And there is too something you can do about it. File for emergency custody and get your daughter out of there. Things could get so much worse if you choose not to act.

Did you move back into the house? What this pot-stirring neighbor says is no more than hearsay. How have you made these into "facts"? Please stop dragging your daughter into this making her the co-demon and your wife "an unfit mother", just to smear her in court.

Every judge in nasty divorces has seen that trick as a tactic often to not pay child support. This neighbor sounds like a real crap-stirrer. But you are running to her because she is willing to be your wife's enemy and enjoys your pain as part of her daily soap opera.

Deal with your marital problems.
    Today I found out.......

Soooo, is your daughter your concern or...

I just thought I would give people an update. Itís been while now and unfortunately I havenít been dealing with all this very well mentally and physically.
    We are now officially separated and it broke my heart. I tried my hardest to keep the family together but my wife has no interest and has walked away and unfortunately my wife and her family have poisoned my daughters mind with absolute rubbish so I havenít seen my daughter now for about five weeks and thatís also killing me inside.

I will admit Iím still finding it hard to take it all in and even more so that I have also found out my wife has us in a mountain of debt which she is walking away from.
    I havenít been able to work for the past two and a half weeks because of all thatís been happening and what Iím trying to deal with.
    Finding out my wife hasnít been paying bills for some time now has left me in such a mess, so much so my home was days away from being repossessed. I wish it was only that but there is a mountain of debt along with that.

I have been to a financial advisor to sort this out and think I have managed to save my home but I will be living on pennies for a few years just to keep a roof over my head.

Iím finding it hard to accept that somebody I have spent more than half my life with and always been there for has just washed her hands of our marriage and left me to pick up all the rubbish that has been left in her trail.
    Iíve tried speaking to her but she has refused to even face me for the past few weeks. My wife and daughter are moving out next week and I will be moving back home to an empty house. I donít know how I am going to cope with this as there is a lifetime of memories in the house but I just canít face the fact of loosing everything.
    I have also still not been given a proper reason why she has decided to do this and she has now became very toxic towards me while Iím being nice in the fact I still love her and donít want to loose her.
    I know she is gone but I just canít seem to accept that and this might sound week but there has been many a night Iíve cried myself to sleep over this.

My family has been very good in my time of need but like everyone else they canít get through to me because I canít accept it myself. It has taken its toll on me and my body because Iíve been unable to sleep properly and I have lost a fair bit of weight because I canít bring myself to eat.

Anyway as I said just and update and I would like to thank anyone who took the time to read or comment. I know itís hard to comment when you donít know me in person but thanks.

Sorry to hear this. Hopefully you have an attorney to sort out the finances. You got the house that was what you were hoping for. Enlist the support of your family. You'll also need to arrange for court determined child visitation and custody. Stop accusing your child of using drugs, based on your female friend's conspiracy theories. Instead try to build a good relationship with her.
    We are now officially separated and it broke my heart. I tried my hardest to keep the family together but my wife has no interest and has walked away and unfortunately my wife and her family have poisoned my daughters mind with absolute rubbish so I havenít seen my daughter now for about five weeks and thatís also killing me inside.

I have been to a financial advisor to sort this out and think I have managed to save my home but I will be living on pennies for a few years just to keep a roof over my head.

Unfortunately my child using drugs was infact true and my wife was also allowing this. A lot has came out the woodwork over the past weeks that has made me wonder who I have been married to for such a long time without seeing this side of my wife.

I honestly donít think I will be able to trust someone again.

Platinum Member
    Unfortunately my child using drugs was infact true and my wife was also allowing this. A lot has came out the woodwork over the past weeks that has made me wonder who I have been married to for such a long time without seeing this side of my wife.

I honestly donít think I will be able to trust someone again.
    Stop making not seeing your child about you and your hurt feelings. You must have your attorney work out a temporary and then permanent visitation and custody agreement or you will lose your child and your relationship with her. That needs to be the priority.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice