Tammy72

I started 60 day no contact 11 days in i messed up..now my heart is broke..i told him how i felt and he acted nonchalantly i should of stayed no contact...starting over again..60 days should give me time to heal and reset my emotions...i dont want to ever talk to him again ever

What was the breakup about? No contact is for you and needs to be permanent. This means deleting and blocking him and all his people from All your social media and All your messaging apps. No contact is for you to clear your head without dragging out drama. It is not a temporary time-out period to make a point or hope they come back.

I started 60 day no contact 11 days in i messed up..now my heart is broke..i told him how i felt and he acted nonchalantly.

The break up was about him pulling his mask off and giving me crumbs. So i broke up with him.. its over anyway its is too unhealthy for my soul...i started no contact and broke it have to do all over again this time im sticking to 60 days do or die it jus hurts my heart right now

It sounds like you are still in love with him and hope he reconsiders. You sound quite angry and upset that he ended things. You seem to have a love/hate thing with him, no? What did he say the reason for the breakup was?

.i keep unblocking wanting to reach out to him..he betting on my reaching out to him he believes im in deeply in love with him

I ended it with him for the 50th time..im jus going thru the grieving stage..I don't want to be with him because it was toxic...but i still do want him because im trama bonded, i blocked him on everything so he cant reach out. I jus have to get thru this like a soilder💪 1st day no contact is makin me want to throw up

Ok, just stay blocked and reach out to friends and family for support

I ended it with him for the 50th time..im jus going thru the grieving stage..I don't want to be with him because it was toxic...but i still do want him because im trama bonded, i blocked him on everything so he cant reach out. I jus have to get thru this like a soilder💪 1st day no contact is makin me want to throw up

You are taking all the right steps. It's a difficult process getting out of one of these on again off again tumultuous relationships. Hang tough & you will get through this. Come here rather than contact him. Go for a walk. Call a friend. Do whatever you need to do to maintain the separation.

Best wishes

Oh lord i want to text him and ask him why he couldn't communicate better with me..

Think about the irony of this. If he could communicate with you, you may still be together. You could reach out but you KNOW he can't express to you what went wrong. It's just not in his skill set.

Keep yourself busy. If you haven't deleted him, do it. Nobody knows phone #s any more so it should help prevent you from doing something foolish.

Hang in there.

Archived