Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No contact

I dont know abt friends and family for support this forum is all i have and my strong will💪

Oh lord i want to text him and ask him why he couldn't communicate better with me..but i know if i do i will regret it with my whole soul...he dosent care i need to realize that

Originally Posted by Tammy72
    Oh lord i want to text him and ask him why he couldn't communicate better with me..
    Think about the irony of this. If he could communicate with you, you may still be together. You could reach out but you KNOW he can't express to you what went wrong. It's just not in his skill set.

Keep yourself busy. If you haven't deleted him, do it. Nobody knows phone #s any more so it should help prevent you from doing something foolish.

Hang in there.

Ive got him deleted and blocked already..okay i wont 😔

Bronze Member
    Thank you your empowering words i need it
    Are you still in NC

Yes, i am im not counting the days i jus know i havent talk to him

Platinum Member
    Break ups and getting over them is really a mindset. Its not a race, its not a game, its not about score keeping, its about you and you finding happiness after a heartbreak. Keep in mind and always remember that in the future you will find someone and be happy again. I know at times its hard to believe but it is true.
    Right now I know you have questions you want answered. In my heartbreaks I wanted answers too but in the end it didn't change anything, it didn't change that I was still hurt or we didn't get back together, it didn't do anything for me. The more answers I got the more questions I had and it was a never ending cycle. I just had to say to myself "it didn't work out" and it helped me move on.
    In time, you will get your answers, but will it really matter? You just have to live your life, find that happy person that attracted your X and in time you will attract someone else. And this time, its going to be better..

Thankyou im feeling a lil better today looked at his fb page from a dummy account and had an anxiety attack

Platinum Member
    Thankyou im feeling a lil better today looked at his fb page from a dummy account and had an anxiety attack
    What were you looking for? Signs he still loves you? Sad posts?

No jus spying...nothing in particular..it made me feel discomfort ugh...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice