LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chance of getting the job?

Small update!

I had a phone interview with a very high ranking person today (VP type level). She was wonderful. The conversation was super casual and she ended up revealing some personal details while we chatted. She explained how the company found me (a push to hire more women) and ended up telling me specific things to research ahead of an interview. She gave me sample interview questions and coached me on how to best answer them. Then, at the end of the conversation, she said she really enjoyed talking to me and was looking forward to meeting me in person for an onsite interview. YAY!

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by mustlovedogs
    Small update!

I had a phone interview with a very high ranking person today (VP type level). She was wonderful. The conversation was super casual and she ended up revealing some personal details while we chatted. She explained how the company found me (a push to hire more women) and ended up telling me specific things to research ahead of an interview. She gave me sample interview questions and coached me on how to best answer them. Then, at the end of the conversation, she said she really enjoyed talking to me and was looking forward to meeting me in person for an onsite interview. YAY!
    Great update!!!

Thank you!! So excited for next steps

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice