Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Cold showers

They are still making videos like nothing happened. People are still supporting them and most don't care.

What's the lesson here? If you're rich and have money/power, you can get away with being horrible people.

Originally Posted by SherrySher
    They are still making videos like nothing happened. People are still supporting them and most don't care.

What's the lesson here? If you're rich and have money/power, you can get away with being horrible people.
    I don't doubt it. I'll be honest. The people who are the types to frequent channels like this are pretty much the only group I will shamelessly stereotype. They're the type who will comment on a story about a mom abandoning her kids at Walmart saying, "Well at least she didn't kill them!" like they deserve at least half a Girl Scout cookie for not flat out dumping them on the interstate. They're the ones linking mommyhealth.com articles with borderline criminally negligent nutrition and medical information. It's an extremely toxic subculture of folks who simply by virtue of having volunteered to get knocked up and pop a baby out are seemingly immune to any sense of accountability. To them, giving your kids the Abu Ghraib treatment is just a mistake anyone would make if they just walked to the laundry room in that parent's shoes.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Give Advice
Ask For Advice