Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: People need to learn to use paragraphs and formatting.

It's just that these are almost always the one-and-done ones. Additionally no one wants to read a tome of mostly irrelevant excessive details. A simple synopsis and question suffices, details can be discussed as responses come in. There appears to be no word limit, but even if there were often they will post sequential posts with more and more excess details including entire text dialogues, etc. Keep in mind some posters email/share threads to prove a point to whoever they are asking about.

Platinum Member
    Iíve noticed it as well Wiseman. The people who post novels, never come back! I remember when I first started on this forum and I made the mistake of reading the large wall of text and responding to each and every one of them. Of course the poster was M.I.A. at that time.

Hey there,

Bit late to this, but I recently learnt that this is actual one of the forum rules:

6. Please post in letter style. Use paragraphs, punctuation, and capital letters appropriately. Netspeak and shortcutting (b4, str8, etc) are difficult to read and not permitted in posts.

Of course, it's probably a bit OTT to report a post for it, but that doesn't mean it isn't tempting sometimes...

T

i really dont see the reason for anything like that because you know its like its just you are thinking and then a thought comes so you write it and that should be easy to do but sometimes people get confused and its easy to forget that we are all in this together and trying to be the best self we can be but then life happens and you ask yourself if that is what it really all means because you know how do you know when that is so how does that even happen when all that time you were thinking you were on the same page but then really everyone has their own page so what does it all matter in the end?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice