Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response

Camber 2019

I didn't know there was a name. If it is what I think it is, I have felt this starting above my ears and wraps across my skull or base of my skull. I think it's a large and complicated name for a rather non-important feeling. It definitely doesn't help me understand anything around me in an extra or useful way. Pardon for being blunt. I also thought everyone feels it. I think most people already have. It's just not that important and isn't as "euphoric" as it's hyped up to be. Actually it's rather forgettable because it's not that useful. It is similar to goosebumps but it feels more like electricity, yes. It doesn't happen often and it's rather short (short seconds).

I didn't know there was a name. If it is what I think it is, I have felt this starting above my ears and wraps across my skull or base of my skull. I think it's a large and complicated name for a rather non-important feeling. It definitely doesn't help me understand anything around me in an extra or useful way. Pardon for being blunt. I also thought everyone feels it. I think most people already have. It's just not that important and isn't as "euphoric" as it's hyped up to be. Actually it's rather forgettable because it's not that useful. It is similar to goosebumps but it feels more like electricity, yes. It doesn't happen often and it's rather short (short seconds).

Oh, I get it from hearing certain sounds, like scissors, and it lasts as long as the sound. Almost hypnotic for me!

Archived