I'm in a long distance relationship, we plan to move together sometime in the future, they plan to move to my country (overseas) and the problem is that they have a hamster and a cat. They do not want to leave them behind of course and hamsters have no way of traveling via planes and cats are kept in a small kennel to themselves, in a 15 hour flight that wouldn't be ideal. I'm now scared that we'll never be able to see eachother and I'm feeling incredibly depressed about it.

I think the person you are dating would be capable of arranging long distance flights for her/his pets if need be. Try not to go there. It's not your issue and you may be micromanaging. If the person wants to be with you, it'll happen.

Are there other factors or issues that are causing you to feel down or sad?

the problem is that they have a hamster and a cat. They do not want to leave them behind of course and hamsters have no way of traveling via planes and cats are kept in a small kennel to themselves, in a 15 hour flight that wouldn't be ideal.

So if a Hamster and a Cat create such a huge problem, how do you expect things to work out when you run into real problems with your relationship?

Tell your parents you are communicating supposedly with someone 15 hrs away.

I'm in a long distance relationship, we plan to move together sometime in the future, they plan to move to my country (overseas) and the problem is that they have a hamster and a cat. They do not want to leave them behind of course and hamsters have no way of traveling via planes and cats are kept in a small kennel to themselves, in a 15 hour flight that wouldn't be ideal. I'm now scared that we'll never be able to see eachother and I'm feeling incredibly depressed about it.

Is it long distance or virtual?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived