LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help friend zone??

Help friend zone??

Me and this guy used to “talk” and we fell off. I really liked him but was scared of commitment so i ended things. Now we are friends again and i like him so much more. He knows i like him because i’ve told him and he said he doesn’t like me like that anymore. He occasionally flirts sorta and says he thinks about cuddling with me but doesn’t like me that way. I am sort of stuck in the friend zone and i need help. How do i get him to like me again or see me that way? PLEASE HELP

Sounds like a case of wants what you cant haves.

Im assuming you two are quite young.

Leave it be.

If you were 'scared of commitment' when you had him, guess what? as soon as you get him again you'll be scared again.

Leave it be, dont completely burn the bridge of someone who is trying to remain cordial.

He's already given up on you and wants everything on HIS terms from now on. Either go with the flow his way or get out and cut it off with him.

You can't have it both ways or your way. That ship has sailed.

Platinum Member
    I hate to say hurtful things... but in my opinion, it means he didn’t like you all that much anyways. I mean... he liked you and he was going with the flow and seeing where it could go and maybe he was even “chasing” and playing the game... but he wasn’t crazy about you.

I mean, think about it. Reverse the roles. If a guy you were crazy about broke it off because he was scared and then changed his mind, if you were really crazy about him, you wouldn’t let a small mistake come between you.

I would let it go. I think this guy will string you along - but I don’t think it will go anywhere.

Platinum Member
    You should stay away from him, as it is painful and frustrating.

He told you that he is not interested. What you need to do, is listen to what he is saying. Move on.

He made himself clear to you and you have to learn to accept it. You cant make someone want you if they dont.

Originally Posted by kailemer
    Me and this guy used to “talk” and we fell off. I really liked him but was scared of commitment so i ended things. Now we are friends again and i like him so much more. He knows i like him because i’ve told him and he said he doesn’t like me like that anymore. He occasionally flirts sorta and says he thinks about cuddling with me but doesn’t like me that way. I am sort of stuck in the friend zone and i need help. How do i get him to like me again or see me that way? PLEASE HELP
    Show up at his front door in lingerie and a trench coat.

Oh wait, unless you want more than just a sexual relationship with him?

In which case I suggest moving on and finding someone else, as this guy has made it clear he doesn't want that with you... sure if you were to throw yourself at him he would probably accept your advances, but that isn't going to make him want to commit to you if he has already decided not to.

Date other boys at your school. This is just playing games.
    Originally Posted by kailemer
    Me and this guy used to “talk” and we fell off. I really liked him but was scared of commitment so i ended things. Now we are friends again and i like him so much more.

He's letting you down gently. Let it go and stop talking to him if you're crushing hard.

The trench coat and lingerie works if you're looking for more of a fwb/no strings attached. Don't forget to cut the off the tags.

mmmmmm I think he doesn't trust you or he's a scaredy-kat. If he didn't like you he wouldn't be talking about cuddling....he wouldn't waste his time. I think he's feeling you out in a passive/aggressive manner which is stupid, but he sounds inexperienced. I say don't push for anything but respond positive to him, if he flirts and stuff. It's about reciprocation and following his lead. See where it takes you. What do you have to lose? Give it a few weeks, and check in with us. Let us know what's happening.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice