How can I tell a girl that I'm still into her?

ActuallyMe

Over a year ago (we were both 14) we texted with heart emojis etc. We both visit the same school and class. I asked her if she would like to go out with me (cuz just writing is pretty dumb, right?) She told me that 14 is a little bit too early for her and we were both okay with that. She said, that there'll be maybe something like that in the future. Over a year has passed and I'm still into her. We're still texting a lot, but I'm afraid I got her favorite textpartner, not her potential boyfriend. How can I tell her, that I still would like to go on a date with her?

Thanks in advance!

I will tell you a secret. Psychologically what we can't have we desire most. So by pulling back a little, showing less interest will make her desire you more...that's right, she will want you more, miss you etc. She KNOWS you still like her, but that can be a bad thing....I suggest you slow down on the texting to get yourself out of the friends zone because that's where you are at. Not completely ignore her, but be a little less available....just a little. If she complains, just give her a lame ass excuse you have been busy doing XYZ. And go out more with yer buddies, post pics of you having great fun. She's gonna be clawing for your attention. When she does reward her with a little enthusiasm, then pull back a little again. She will start to recognize your value, and that is where you want to be. Her worried that you will slip away, find another girl, etc.

To answer your question: ask her out.

If she says no again - then she doesn't see you as a potential bf. Stop having feelings for her and notice other girls.

Best thing to do is to quit obssessing over girls (or a girl) and have a fun life and get busy doing stuff you love. The more fun and better life yo have, the most you get THEM to come to YOU.... instead of you sitting at home waiting to text them 24/7 and then looking a bit desperate and basically pleading with them (aka begging) to try and get them to go out with you. (yes i'm exagerrating, but that is essentially what this is...) Many guys do it. I used to do it all the time. Trust me.. it's better when you do the opposite and stop obssessing about them.

Ask her on a date and if she says no again ask someone else.

And don't text her so much either way.

At 15, i would actually encourage you not to go on a "date date" unless its a school dance or something.

at this age, i would ask her out on a group event. That's how dating usually happens at that age -- you and Joe and nancy are meeting up at the game, are you going, too? If she will not see you in person and only wants to text, you are friendzoned or dating is not on her radar yet. I know i was not interested in dating at this age.

That way she can be assured you are not going to put her in an uncomfortable position (try to kiss her, etc). if you manage to get her out in a group setting, you can ask her one on one. but at 14-15 we were not allowed to go on dates one on one,

You're just a texting pen pal to her. You're just a texting friend to her.

15 is still very young and perhaps she's not ready for a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship or the dating scene. When I was 15 years old, I was nowhere near ready! Some girls wait a long time as in years before they venture into the dating world.

Either remain patient or be satisfied as a texting friend so pass her time away.

Either continue texting as pals only or leave her alone. She'll find someone else to text.

Wait a few years and then ask her out for lunch as a friend; not a date. Develop in person friendship with her and then eventually when the time is right, both of you can decide if you want to date exclusively.

If you can't wait and remain patient, then pursue another girl who is willing to date you at such a young age.

Sorry for my late answer. She does want to see me in person (in groups, like in the cinema, etc.) but it doesn't feel like a date or something. Crazy coincidence: I don't really know how that is called in English, but we have to do work experience stuff and we are in the same company. So we'll probably see us a lot for 2 weeks and drive home together ... I may ask her out there. It's in like 5 months.

Archived