Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 124

Thread: Pages he likes on Facebook

  1. #51

    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    London
    Age
    27
    Posts
    42
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by figureitout23
    This honestly sounds incredibly casual.

    I guess itís just me and feelings towards social media, you didnít just happen upon this info not unless youíre fb friends and He just happen to like all those boob pages in one swoop one quiet evening, likes donít pop up on someoneís feed unless theyíre new, you didnít hack him but to me you did take deliberate steps to get this specific info.

    Letís be real though, he makes crude jokes and although youíve been in contact since May youíve only been on a couple of dates, this doesnít sound all that promising so maybe your gut was calling out for you to Ďfindí a reason to walk away.

    In the future maybe set boundaries and expectations and when a man doesnít meet them know thatís your wit Oreo walk away. You may stumble a bit but hopefully it will all com together for you. Honestly of all the details youíve given I saw multiple red flags the fb like not being one of tgem, but doesnít help
    He likes the pages, not the posts.. All I did was to look at his about info and I saw all these pages he likes.. We're not even friends on FB. His about info is public so everyone can see it.

  2. #52
    Platinum Member boltnrun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    12,799
    The guy I was dating who made the loud, crude comments about women's breasts in public was 40 years old at the time. The guy I dated with the nudie posters all over his room was 35 at the time.

    Age doesn't always equal maturity.

    Also, yeah, I dated some real winners <eye roll>.

  3. #53

    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    London
    Age
    27
    Posts
    42
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by milly007
    FB likes aside (which alone would be a turn-off, and not because he likes larger chested women obviously, but like the others have pointed out, because he takes no issue making it known on FB), if a guy texted me a picture & comment like the one this guy sent you OP of the Disney princesses, I'd be out.

    His behavior won't change, even if you do meet on Tuesday to discuss. I have a feeling that if he's sending these types of comments/pics now, it's only going to get worse. So if you're feeling turned-off now, I can only imagine how you'll feel if you continue to see this guy. But hey, this is par for the course when it comes to dating - getting to know someone and determining if you're a right match for each other. At this point, I won't be surprised if you cut ties. Doesn't sound like two are a match, tbh. Pay attention and listen to your gut. Clearly you're sensing that something isn't quite right.

    At the end of the day, it's up to you whether this is something that you can live with, OP. Some women might be okay with it, others not so much.

    And I think katrina brings up a good point about his behavior showing a lack of respect as well.

    I'm actually curious to know this guy's age because the fact that he sent you that pic & comment made me cringe. It really does show a lack of maturity.
    Thank you for your reply
    He's 31 and he's got a 12 year old son. He had his son when he was 19 (not planned).

  4. #54
    Platinum Member milly007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,060
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by boltnrun
    Age doesn't always equal maturity.
    So true, unfortunately.

  5.  

  6. #55
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    9,593
    Originally Posted by Anastasia253
    You must be the only woman who thinks I'm overreacting I'm really confused as to what to do to be honest.. I just thought that I would feel insecure being with him.. Thanks for taking the time to express your point of view :)
    Chiming in on what TD wrote, I think if a couple both have a crude sense of humor, and wish to exchange crude jokes and pics, that is perfectly fine. Not judging that at all.

    For me, when in an exclusive relationship where interest and trust has already been established, I can be pretty crude myself! Lol

    But you are not in an exclusive relationship, in fact there is no relationship, you are barely even dating.

    So for him to send you that photo this early in, before knowing you or your sense of humor, was just in very poor taste and extemely disrespectful imo.

    I mean I am imagining myself receiving that from a man I barely knew and I'd have no problem just blocking him after that.

    Huge turn off.

  7. #56

    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    London
    Age
    27
    Posts
    42
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by boltnrun
    Age doesn't always equal maturity.

    .
    That's true

  8. #57

    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    London
    Age
    27
    Posts
    42
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by katrina1980
    Chiming in on what TD wrote, I think if a couple both have a crude sense of humor, and wish to exchange crude jokes and pics, that is perfectly fine. Not judging that at all.

    For me, when in an exclusive relationship where interest and trust has already been established, I can be pretty crude myself! Lol

    But you are not in an exclusive relationship, in fact there is no relationship, you are barely even dating.

    So for him to send you that photo this early in, before knowing you or your sense of humor, was just in very poor taste and extemely disrespectful imo.

    I mean I am imagining myself receiving that from a man I barely knew and I'd have no problem just blocking him after that.

    Huge turn off.
    His exact words were, "I was only trying to have a bit of a cheeky joke with you. As I like to go for shock jokes."
    We had some cheeky jokes before maybe that's why he thought it would be fine. But that was a bit too much

  9. #58
    Platinum Member figureitout23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,675
    Originally Posted by Anastasia253
    You must be the only woman who thinks I'm overreacting I'm really confused as to what to do to be honest.. I just thought that I would feel insecure being with him.. Thanks for taking the time to express your point of view :)
    Nope. Iím a woman.

    Maybe I wouldnít call your actions overreaction but rather paying attention to the mouse while the elephant in the room suffocates you.

    This is a red flag but one date a season wasnít? The Disney princess crude joke wasn't?

    This is where youíre laying your cross?

    I donít get it

    Originally Posted by Anastasia253
    He likes the pages, not the posts.. All I did was to look at his about info and I saw all these pages he likes.. We're not even friends on FB. His about info is public so everyone can see it.
    Again paying attention to the mouse.

    Pages, posts, whatever you didnít happen upon the info you searched it out.

    Why?

    You had plenty of reasons that walk away, but you didnít, are you actually going to walk after this?

    Iím not exactly convinced you plan to

  10. #59
    Super Moderator HeartGoesOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    16,866
    Gender
    Female
    I'd be questioning the mentality of someone who would send a photo of that sort, especially after it being a mere two dates in. On the other hand, he's likely doing a test drive in order to see your reaction, along with how far he can go with this nonsense.

    I'd quit while I'm ahead...

  11. #60
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    9,593
    Originally Posted by Anastasia253
    His exact words were, "I was only trying to have a bit of a cheeky joke with you. As I like to go for shock jokes."
    We had some cheeky jokes before maybe that's why he thought it would be fine. But that was a bit too much
    Oh I have no doubt he was only trying to be cheeky with you, perhaps because of the nature of your previous texts, he assumed you would find it funny which you did!

    In an earlier post you described it as 'humorous.'

    So a bit confused now as to what the real issue is; is it the fact he enjoys looking at large breasted women and you have some insecurities about that because you are not large breasted yourself?

    If so no judgment from me, you have the right to stop dating him for any reason at all, after only two dates in three months, the first of which sucked, you don't even need a reason nor an explanation imo.

    But if you want to give him the courtesy of one, then ok to send a quick text cancelling Tuesday and telling him you don't think you're the right fit for each other and wish him well.

    Then block him in case he tries to text, keeping the drama going.

    To be honest, that is probably what I would do.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •