Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Thread: Need advice over SnapChat Android content found on his phone

Need advice over SnapChat Android content found on his phone

My boyfriend deleted his snapchat account of his Galaxy S10 phone about 3 months ago. The camera roll for 'snapchat' on Android was in date order and his photos were quite old, however, with some suspicion on my behalf (bad I know), I went into his phone and found a picture of him sent last week, which was of him all dressed up.

The question I have is can a photo just appear in the "snapchat" photo gallery on Android, if it's not been sent on SnapChat? The photo had a date of August 19th which is a week last Monday, so to settle my mind and see if my partner is lying I would like to know if this photo could appear in the android snapchat gallery with the date August 19th if it has not been sent?

Why are you so suspicious? That's the real question.
    Originally Posted by Jane34567
    The question I have is.....

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Why are you so suspicious? That's the real question.
    Yes, I suspect there is far more to the story... do tell, why were you so quick to snoop?

Maybe he reinstated it to have a look through, posted a pic that maybe someone requested like "Hey you should post a pic of yourself on SC!", then shut it down again. But TBH what business is it of yours anyways. He should be able to choose to use social media anytime he wants. You invaded his privacy and that is a horrible thing to do behind his back jeee whiz!

If I take a pic on my.phone, it appears in Snapchat camera roll in the gallery. This is if I'm not taking the picture on Snapchat itself but with the standard phone camera.

Platinum Member
    Why are you snooping through his phone? Has he cheated on you?

Give Advice
Ask For Advice