Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heartbroken after 5 years....

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Sasha23
    Thanks everyone. Just a random one, in this scenario, was I the dumpee or the dumper? Doing NC and trying to figure out who should be the one to try and initiate contact at some point. I know I ended things first but the final decision was his to make and he walked out then...
    Are you "doing NC" as a way to try to get him to come back to you?

You do know that's not what NC is meant for, right?

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    Are you "doing NC" as a way to try to get him to come back to you?

You do know that's not what NC is meant for, right?
    Originally that was my reason but now, not for reconciliation but just to communicate generally as heís going through personal things that I would like to ask about due to genuine concern. I just want him to calm down his anger before I get in touch because he has said some hurtful things without realising where he has hurt me too in the past.

I can accept it if he moves on as it just wasnít meant to be so Iím not trying to win him back. That would be great, not going to lie but I think thereís no chance unless both of us recognise where things went wrong and make an effort to improve. I have done that on my end but the impression so far from him is that he doesnít want to improve himself so there would be little point in getting back together.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice