LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feeling confuse about my ex

Originally Posted by thisisrichey
    you are both being immature. "I ignored him and he still didn't message me" - wreaks of immaturity on both sides.
    Let this one go. Neither of you trust each other and neither of you has changed to give any indication it'll be any different if you get together.

As for him. My assessment of him is that he's one that needs the "excitement" and the "newness" of relationships to excite him and then gets bored with the actual relationship. So he's not one you want to be with anyway. He's already proven all he does is dream and try to make things exciting, and then eventually gets bored to find something new and exciting elsewhere. This would be a pattern forever if you stuck with him. You deserve better.
    I admit I was being a bit immature about the whole thing, I wanted to test him a bit to see how much he wanted to be with me and if he have changed like he said he did. When we were in a relationship I was always the one that gave in and msg him if he ignored me, I just wanted to see if he would put his ego aside and msg me first, but he didn't which to me he still the same.
    I do't think I can trust him ever again and I agree, I don't think his the type of guy I want a future with. Thank you

Originally Posted by ThatwasThen
    Its too bad he was able to get through to you and hoover you back in only to do this. Time to block him from all means of contact and from being able to view your social media accounts. You two were not meant to spend the rest of your lives together so go zero contact now so you can get yourself to the stage of indifference to him.

Hope you feel better soon... and, you will with zero contact which will help you to move on quicker.
    I have blocked him now, he didn't want to talk to me anymore anyway so don't think blocking him do much. I'm just very hurt because I was hoping we could be together again, I did loved him a lot. Thank you for your comment

Platinum Member
    I would not have given him a chance again at all. He left you for another girl and said he did not love you and the relationship had been crap. Then he took TWO YEARS to contact you again. Obviously it didn't work out with that girl or whoever else and he ended up alone, so now he's coming back to you. Nobody says: "I've realised I've made a mistake" after two years! Maybe a few weeks or months but not this long. For two years he didn't want you and now you're just his backup plan.

Originally Posted by Vinie
    I have blocked him now, he didn't want to talk to me anymore anyway so don't think blocking him do much. I'm just very hurt because I was hoping we could be together again, I did loved him a lot. Thank you for your comment
    Don't be sad. You are better off without him in your life. He sounds sociopathic and with zero empathy as to how his actions would make you feel. Mentally pitch him in the trash bin where he belongs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice