Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New partner

imo it's really hard to tell based on the little info you've given us about him. How does he treat you? Does he respect you? How is your communication, etc?

I could see why you would be nervous he'd want to cheat, but there are plenty of explanations for wanting to get fit. Let's also remember that on vacations, people take a lot of pics. And if he's going swimming in a pool or on a beach, then he's going to want to feel good about his body.

First of all, most long distance relationships don't work out. Sure, some people cheat when out of town, but that's rare and for those who lack integrity. I think you are reaching.

Do you have trust issues? Were you cheated on in the past?

Originally Posted by Peanut450
    New partner is going away on a men only holiday. We have been seeing each other only 5 months but have a good thing established. He is fit and active but has been trying harder to get in shape for this vacation. It makes me feel uneasy as to why the increased concern regarding his physique. Is this normal when people go on vacation or more indicative he plans to cheat?
    I'm not sure how you're associating being fit with cheating. Do you feel insecure about your own body type or have issues with your self-image or how you compare to him fitness-wise? I'm not certain this has anything to do with infidelity in general and ideas around cheating seem to be the scapegoat.

Do you feel compatible regarding your lifestyles and interests?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice