Teen dating.

Starwarsguy

There's nobody you like in your entire school? Do you think maybe you are too picky? Start joining groups and clubs for things that interest you. Look for someone who lives near you who you can actually see and spend time with, dont get mixed up in long distance romances that generally never work out as you'd like.

There's nobody you like in your entire school? Do you think maybe you are too picky? Start joining groups and clubs for things that interest you. Look for someone who lives near you who you can actually see and spend time with, dont get mixed up in long distance romances that generally never work out as you'd like.
I never am in any classes with the people I may like.
No. I'm just tired of seeing all my friends begin to get into relationships and stuff.

Do you really think that all couples are happy? Some people get into relationships just to say they are in one. Some get into relationships because they cant stand being alone. Its not always as it seems especially in HS.

Just because you see people in relationships doesn't mean you have to be in one. In fact Im going to say that your stress and drama level is way lower than theirs.

Dating now is instant gratification and not really about getting to know someone. So what Im saying to you is to cool your jets. No where in any rule book does it say you must have a GF. I know you see others and think you should be in a relationship to and in time you will. There is someone at that school who thinks like you but you just haven't met them yet. Or have you met every single girl there?

If you want to find someone, then place yourself in a position to find someone. Go out, hang with your friends, do things you like to do outside of your house. Don't rush things and in time, you will meet someone. Love is not a race.

You are a teen. You enjoy your teenage years...the ones where you don't have too many cares in your life and you can be free! If you want to hang out with a girl, ask her to hang out. But don't worry; you will have plenty of time for relationships!

Archived