i want my ex to speak to me.

nahnotme123

hello. i recently broke up with my boyfriend. while living up at my dads, my dad has brought me down and put me into severe depression and so on. i met gabe (my ex) and he made me feel so much better. he made me feel like i wanted to live. we were very very happy with eachother, until i started on lexapros and they made my moodswings worse and hard to control. they were let out on him during the summer and he broke up with me a week ago, i attempted doing things i shouldnt of. i begged for him to come back and atleast talk to me for 4 days. i didnt eat, barely drank and just laid in bed. i still feel very empty and alone. my depression is getting worse after the break up. his family thinks im literally crazy and messed up, so they dont like me anymore. he said he wants nothing to do with me at all and has me blocked on all social media and said he doesnt care for me.

i feel very very empty, sad and lonely and have no motivation for anything after the breakup. all i want is a second chance but as i said, he wants literally nothing to do with me. he realllyyyy loved me and even promised me we would be together for a long long time. i still love and care for him with all my heart.

any advice? i dont want to leave him. i want us to be atleast friends and be happy together.

i just want your opinions and see if he would talk to me eventually.

im going into therapy and getting the correct mediciations i need to help me get better. i just want to know that maybe if i get better he will eventually talk to me?

i just want to know that maybe if i get better he will eventually talk to me?
You know what? WHEN you get better (not if) you won't want to get back with him because you'll be in a better place mentally and emotionally and he won't fit in your plans anymore. You'll want a much better guy to go with the much better you...

So... Work with your therapist/psychiatrist to get you on the right path and don't worry about anything but getting yourself in a good place. Make YOU your goal for now. One day at a time.

Archived