Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Am I being unfair to want to leave once and for all?

It's so toxic. Stop the cat-and-mouse games. Just end it, walk away and be done with the drama. Why are you so angry and somehow displacing all that anger into this toxic mess you seem to thrive on? Why are you wasting your time on this clown?

Where's your son? Where is his father? Where are your friends and family?

I'm widowed and my son has autism (mild/moderate).

Sorry to hear this. Adding this jerk to your life is a mistake. Take care of yourself and your son.
    Originally Posted by financialwoe

All the more reason to walk away from a lousy relationship. There's no trying, just doing.

He also said that he will end up taking care of me, my disabled son and even my daughter because he says my daughter’s boyfriend is a loser and if they get married it won’t last long so she will move back home with me. Omg

You need to end it and delete and block him immediately rather than allowing his toxic statements. Consider a restraining order. Please get to therapy to address your grief, loneliness and stress. Complaining about him is not working.
    He also said that he will end up taking care of me, my disabled son and even my daughter because he says my daughter’s boyfriend is a loser and if they get married it won’t last long so she will move back home with me. Omg

This is toxic. This guy is manipulative af....but you aren't innocent either. Yelling at you, telling you things like no man will want you is quite frankly emotionally abusive.

Don't you think you deserve better than this? Even being single is more peaceful. I really do not get what you are getting out of this constant drama.

Look, he doesn't get to call the shots. Tell him it's over. Give him whatever stuff he has at your place. Block and delete his number and be done. No dinners, no kissing, no hugging, no bs. End this toxic cycle. He will keep returning as long as you allow.

Also, STOP trying to argue with him and prove to him that he is a liar. He knows this, but he will never ever acknowledge this to you and even if he does, it will only be another manipulative tactic on his end. When you end a relationship, you do not need to prove, tell, argue or otherwise convince the other person that they are in the wrong. ALL you need to tell them is that this isn't working for you and so it's over and you mean it and then MEAN it. Be done. No calls, no dinners, no nothing. Go completely no contact.

Platinum Member
    "I love your new curves but most men won't
    F*him. Don't ever believe this non-sense. What a horrible, manipulative thing to say.

he wants to take me to a nice dinner this weekend
    With what money?

He's talking about himself here you do realize...he's a LOSER!

What a bully with his scare tactics. He needs to hit the road like yesterday.

Ok when someone slams your kids, you slam the door. It's that simple.

If he can't be trusted with his finances, you can't seem to be trusted with your word when you break up with someone as you seem to have a history of breaking up with him before events only to patch things up later. I'm afraid you're bringing this upon yourself. It doesn't seem you need any taking care of regarding yourself and your daughter or son and least of all your finances as you appear capable of basic accounting so the motivation behind staying in this relationship seems odd if you don't like his personality or his finances. Or are you looking for a partner to share the responsibility of raising your kids? It depends on what you're looking for as it will skew your approach and your choice in men.

I'm sorry to hear about your husband and your both your friend's and sister's health.

He may have an entirely different story of you and how you appear in the relationship. The situation seems too volatile and I can't be clear about your motives or see any understanding between the both of you. It's dysfunctional on both sides. Let this go and try and regain some balance in your life for yourself and your kids' sake.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice