My girl don’t show me affection or love no more

Lilkcoby509

We have been dating for like 8 months, I never cheated on her, even I needed sometimes but I always find a way to make it work cause I’m a mature person, when I love someone I kinda love the consequences too, she told me she needed space, when I try to do me she got mad, I went out with some friends she was mad, this girl got me confused, we barely kiss, we don’t cuddling anymore, the sex still good but there’s no passion, what should I do? I know she loves but she’s so immature and this is her first long relationship.

Well, how can you win when she tells you to get your own life and when you do, she complains. The point of dating is to see if a person is compatible with you. You're more upset than satisfied, so doesn't that give you the knowledge you need to end things? Caring about someone is never enough when your needs aren't being met.

What do you mean you love the consequences? I am being recalled to an idea of negative consequences or what might be perceived as negative consequences such as unnecessary fighting and turmoil. The post is really too vague for any real advice but from the little you've mentioned you're not seeming very believable on the mature front.

I find it odd also that you would bring up the idea of cheating if it wasn't a big issue or discussion in your relationship. Couples with established trust between each other generally don't bring up cheating.

When cheating or infidelity comes up it's rarely an issue involving only one person. A breakdown in trust involves both parties and long term relationships rely on that balance of trust. There's trust in good decision making and when decisions are made that allow a partner to maintain that trust in you. I'm meaning trust not just with others but in your ability to conduct yourself in a manner that doesn't breed any questions about your character. If both of you do continue to question each other, it might be a good idea to step back and have a look at what decisions/actions and thoughts are causing that breakdown of trust between the both of you.

What I see is a relationship that has run it's course. At first she thought the reason why things were getting stale was you were spending too much time together...nope that wasn't it. She's losing feelings and doesn't understand why it's happening. It's normal, and it happens. The honeymoon phase is over, there are no love feelings, and she lost at what to do so she goes distant.

You need to keep up your romance skills. It sounds like you've gotten lazy and feel entitled to sex. It's only 8 mos and already so much boredom has set in that she needs space and you want to cheat. Have you considered that you're not compatible?

We have been dating for like 8 months, I never cheated on her, even I needed sometimes

Archived