Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NC from day one, itīs really hard to keep going, any advice?

Hi

Well from the replyís so far i think i was misunderstood. The idea of waiting for her was not to control her, i never did, never asked or pressure her not to go out and have fun, i tried to comprehend as much as possible. What i was trying to accomplish is to show her i liked her a lot and didnít want to be just one more but i guess it backfired a lot. we went out for one month dating. We meet the first time couple of years ago but just kept basic contact on social media until this year that we started talking again, we have friends in common so it was not something out of the blue.

Thank you for your point of view, gives me a lot of insight.

I was in this situation with my ex girlfriend, she used to do all of these things that you're saying in this post. Chatting with other guys while not letting you talk to other girls, acting cold to you at parties etc. Best advice I can give you is to stick with NC. I did it for 5 months before she came back around. Take this time to build yourself up and become a new person. If she comes back around then you can make a decision, but there is no guarantee of that happening unfortunately. It does get better, the days become quicker and the pain will subside, but only if you do the work. You sound like a very mature and understanding individual, I would say don't make the mistake I made by letting that girl back into your life, because you truly deserve better. I wish you the best of luck, keep going because it will get better:)

Hello

Quick update, Iím still in NC, itīs been 4 weeks already were some days I feel like breaking it, but later I tell myself that it will only put me again on day one. Few things happened that were awkward. First, last week I got couple of messages from her mom, they were like intended for someone else because they were work related, then a minute later she deleted them, i didnt reply. Second, on social media she unfollowed me on Insta two days ago but didnít blocked me, why she did it until now but not the day we stopped talking?, she used to watch my Stories after the break up but didnít react, I didnít upload anything to make her jealous, just me with my pets or working out just like i always did before and while with her . Any thoughts?

Originally Posted by SEJOKESIL
    Hello

Quick update, Iím still in NC, itīs been 4 weeks already were some days I feel like breaking it, but later I tell myself that it will only put me again on day one. Few things happened that were awkward. First, last week I got couple of messages from her mom, they were like intended for someone else because they were work related, then a minute later she deleted them, i didnt reply. Second, on social media she unfollowed me on Insta two days ago but didnít blocked me, why she did it until now but not the day we stopped talking?, she used to watch my Stories after the break up but didnít react, I didnít upload anything to make her jealous, just me with my pets or working out just like i always did before and while with her . Any thoughts?
    Insignificant events that have no meaning.
    Congratulations on the 4 weeks. Now begin the practice of not ruminating.
    Every time she comes to mind, stop and replace it with something else.
    Assigning meaning to things such as this is an attempt to still stay attached. Though NC is good, you need to work on detaching from other things associated with her as well.

Review all your social media and messaging apps. make sure you reset your privacy settings. Most of all make sure she and all her people are blocked and deleted. Hang in there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice