Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is his ex's intention?

After reading and responding to your other thread, it seems to be a recurring trend that your boyfriend is not very experienced setting boundaries in general and it may be carrying forward in all his relationships with women. I'd take a step back, reevaluate and avoid the desire to nitpick his ex's profile photo. If you have questions about their relationship in general, I don't see why you can't ask. I'd be cautious about your tone and how you bring it up in conversation and be aware he may be surprised or unwilling at first to disclose any details. The level of trust and communication in a relationship is usually tested (even if a little) when we make ourselves vulnerable to discussing our past.

If you don't feel the relationship is made out of tougher material or if it proves not to be, I think you have your answer then. I'd open up the communication with your boyfriend on a number of topics but be cautious in the way you present your concerns or the way you seem curious about items. You seem to have a lot of questions about your boyfriend in general and these can only be worked out between the both of you.

I guess if you make it all about mom or the ex, you can avoid addressing the real issues.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice