Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Was she out of line??

She's just being the grandma. Your children and this child are half-siblings. It's about the kids not your ex.
    Originally Posted by Adriana7
    My ex mother n law who is my kids grandma brought my exs 8 month old baby to meet me.

Originally Posted by Adriana7
    Thank you. These other comments just can be so outta reach. It has nothing to do with my ex. We both moved on. I'm at a very good place in and so is he I'm assuming. I don't want him or have him on my mind. I just want to make sure doing this is not disrespectful towards his parents. This place is way to judgemental.
    Your concern about being respectful is admirable, and it sheds light on your question, which was vague and open to many different interpretations. As you've noticed.

Since being respectful is important to you, consider using the 'Reply With Quote' feature on the lower right of each post. This allows you to quote all or part of any post to which you want to respond. It enables all readers to understand who you are addressing, and it can help you to avoid compounding any misunderstandings by making broad-brush generalizations about an entire forum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice