Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My newer bf hates to talk about emotions doesnít say many loving things

Also, keep in mind, what a person does NOT say is often times more important than what they do say or write. Is the man considerate and does he show you and others respect? Does he use foul language or does he refrain from it and act like a gentleman? Is he moral? Is he honorable? Can you trust him if your very life depended on it? Does he treat you with dignity and does he possess integrity? Does he have good manners? Is he selfless? Will he do things for you without your having to ask? Is he several steps ahead of you in the consideration dept? Is he a man whom you can be proud of in public and socially? Does he know how to behave properly and does he have class? To me, all those characteristic traits are so beautiful. To the OP, if your guy has these stellar qualities, appreciate them because at the end of the day, generally women appreciate the quality of a man's character which is the top of the list.

No woman in their right mind wants to be with a jerk.

No one wants to be with a jerk yet the jerk can be a talker and full of hot air. What good is that? It's better to be with a quiet man who doesn't talk too much. No one wants to be with a guy who is all talk and no go. Zero in on what is important which are demonstrations of love without talking.

My cousin's husband is a talker yet he's LAZY. My BIL (bro-in-law) is the same. Both wives run around haggard to sustain their households. I think I'll keep my quiet husband's personality and character because he makes my life and marriage very comfortable and more enjoyable. Happy wife equals happy life.

I've read this entire thread and all I can say is - I am not very verbal, whereas my boyfriend is. He's the one the celebrates every month passing and say's `love you!' almost every time we end a phone call.

It doesn't make me a bad person, neglectful or any of other negative scenarios people have come up with.

What it makes us is - different.

My bf is very secure, it doesn't bother him and he doesn't even miss a beat when I am not able to meet him half way, verbally.

We haven't really even discussed it. I meet his needs in every other way and he trusts how I feel about him based on my actions.

It's really not that complicated. . at least not for us.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Give Advice
Ask For Advice