Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: He booked a hotel room...

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by ThatwasThen
    *Wavezzz* ;)
    Wavezzz back!! . xx

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by katrina1980
    Tiny, you're right, I forgot they had met, my bad.

Re their chatting for several months (8 I think) on line, I recall her saying she enjoyed the "friendship" and when he asked her out again, while not initially attracted, she wanted to give it a second date to see if that would change.

I've heard of many cases where that did happen, first date nothing, second or even third date, sparks flew!

So jmo but I don't consider what she did to be leading him on in any way. It was a friendship, at least in her mind.

So I'm sticking to my opinion that him mentioning the hotel and that icky heels remark was much too presumptuous and for me, unless a mutual attraction had already been established (which it was not), would be creepy and a turn off, especially if I'm on the fence about him (romantically), as OP is.
    I'm pretty sure she said they had been out once previously, they spent a long time together and they were getting along very well. The guy was acting interested and they kissed. Then they spent a year keeping in touch via social media and so forth and he asked her out again. She says she was thinking of him maybe more as a friend because she's not that attracted to him. I wonder if that is the impression he got though? It sounds with the way she was acting she was giving him messages that it's not only friendship? I also want to point out that if you like someone and you haven't seen them for a year and they are just visiting, yes you may be hoping to have sex but that doesn't mean you 100% expect it. She is staying with her parents so he may have booked the hotel room just in case to have privacy. If she says to him she doesn't want to go to the hotel, why do you assume he would have a creepy reaction? Maybe he will just accept and respect that she doesn't want to?

Platinum Member
    I don't disagree tiny, but as I said in prior post and jmo, if he had no lascivious intentions or expectations of sex, I don't think he would have mentioned the hotel nor made the comment about her keeping her "heels" on.

But hey who knows!

If she's intrigued/interested, go.

If not, don't.

If she finds herself attracted, hell she can even return to his hotel with him!

It really is that simple.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Give Advice
Ask For Advice