Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well I am back after 8 years to this forum:'(

So I messaged him yesterday. I know I know. But genuinely wanted to leave it sounding like me. Never messaging once felt artificial of me. It wasn't begging or anything. It didn't ask of anything, I was very sure. I just said how I know I didn't communicate as much as I wanted to while he was away, etc. And other personal things I won't copy here. I didn't say sorry. This was 4th day after breakup.

He called me an hour later and wants to see me today. He says he agreed with all my message completely except the ended part . I know to be skeptical. That can mean nothing from a dumper . And I know seeing him might hurt me more.

It's odd to call me so soon and want to meet up right away though?

He responded to your message and text discussion. See how it goes. Do you hope to reconcile?
    Originally Posted by jumper11
    So I messaged him yesterday.This was 4th day after breakup. It's odd to call me so soon and want to meet up right away though?

Well some good news. We met up that day and reconciled and discussed all of our issues. Most of it I think was not seeing each other half a year and his family problems. I don't really know how to condense 3 hours into a post but it felt incredibly more adult than my last breakup in my posts from 10 years ago. I didn't ask for him back. Just was really direct. Obviously I'll stay cautious and skeptical but once we spent a few days together, seems stupid but we really just needed some proper time together to realize the ease of things.

And now he's left me again. And has the cat. What a crappy few weeks

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by jumper11
    And now he's left me again. And has the cat. What a crappy few weeks
    Please don't give him another chance. He'll just do it again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice