Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My BF texts prostitutes, is on dating apps and is an alcoholic.

I don't think either of you are good for each other. It might be a good time now to take a look at you feel deep down (how this relationship makes you feel as a person, a human being). You mentioned feeling sad and lost. I'm more sad for the children that may or may not be living with you (it seems your kids are with both of you?). They don't need to see their mum hurting this way and this is absolutely no way to show them how women should be treated or the way women should live in a relationship or household. If not for yourself, I'd think more about their wellbeing and how this is affecting them psychologically and emotionally. Go through things bit by bit, figure out your finances and look out for your kids.

Gold Member
    Run for the hills! There's nothing good for you here!

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by ForestGirl
    I dont know what to do or what to believe anymore.
    I'll tell you what to do. Beg, borrow or steal some self-esteem and dump this guy. Then head to the local Al-Anon meeting.

He or the both of you have a lot of serious problems. If you want to a ghost of a chance of this working out I would speak with a counselor.

Platinum Member
    You're in another terribly toxic relationship, OP.

Get rid of him. It's not going to get better and it's probably worse than you really know. What you discovered is likely only a fraction of the truth.

Book an appointment with a good therapist. You need to get to the bottom of why this seems to be a pattern for you, and why you don't value yourself enough to run for the hills. Also, book an appointment with a doctor and get a full STI and HIV test. I guarantee you he's been seeing and sleeping with other people a lot longer than you realize, and I highly doubt he's been safe about it.

Platinum Member
    I want to take a shower after reading that.

Really disturbing that you are even questioning yourself about him and his prostitutes, alcoholism, etc....... You should be questioning your judgement in men!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice