Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Broke no contact

Second time! The first time was for a closure meet up which went wrong like you guy's advised it would.

Originally Posted by Bro32
    Second time! The first time was for a closure meet up which went wrong like you guy's advised it would.
    So what made you think this time would be a good idea?

Not trying to pour salt in the wound just... maybe if you recognize what thought process causes you to reach out to begin with you can stop it dead in its tracks next time, so I ask, what did you think would be different this time?

Live and learn. I know it's hurtful. Be brave and soldier on.

I find that whenever people ignore me, as hurtful as it is, they're doing me a huge favor. It's an education. You learn a lot about human nature and when people ignore you, they're teaching you to move forward without them. You force yourself to be strong and tough.

Platinum Member
    Nothing crappier than sitting waiting for that phone notification that never comes.

Start over, repeat until you get it right :)

I have all my ex's on my social media! For now i think that it's best to keep her off!
    Is it really necessary to keep them all on your social media? I'm not sure about you but it's a bit like putting notches on the wall to me. What's the point? Furthermore, not having her on your social media now means you have to break tradition and come back and try and reinstate tradition. Gotta have that ex there too, man - sort of deal. You've designed your life so that you mess up eventually... like now.

Let go. It'll feel good. Permanently.

Originally Posted by Sportster2005
    Nothing crappier than sitting waiting for that phone notification that never comes.

Start over, repeat until you get it right :)
    This^^ Yeh donít worry too much Bro* NC is so hard, sometimes to the point of trauma inducing...

Like you said, you felt that moment of relief....until reality set back in. And thatís how it goes.

Youíre not the first to break NC and you sure wonít be the last.

We all break NC....until we donít anymore.

Carus*

I thought that 2 months was enough time for her to get over being mad or whatever! I thought that we could actually have a genuine conversation.

Originally Posted by Cherylyn
    Live and learn. I know it's hurtful. Be brave and soldier on.

I find that whenever people ignore me, as hurtful as it is, they're doing me a huge favor. It's an education. You learn a lot about human nature and when people ignore you, they're teaching you to move forward without them. You force yourself to be strong and tough.
    I agree! I realized where I stand in her life! Not in it!

Platinum Member
    I agree! I realized where I stand in her life! Not in it!
    Remind yourself of this the next time you're tempted to reach out to try to have a "genuine conversation" which is code for "seeing if she might want me back".

Originally Posted by Carus
    This^^ Yeh donít worry too much Bro* NC is so hard, sometimes to the point of trauma inducing...

Like you said, you felt that moment of relief....until reality set back in. And thatís how it goes.

Youíre not the first to break NC and you sure wonít be the last.

We all break NC....until we donít anymore.

Carus*
    This has been one for the books!! Knowing that she doesnít give a damn about me has made NC easier.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice