LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dumped for the 3th time, struggling to move on :(

Platinum Member
    Don't ever take her back again. Your self respect needs to be worked on, she's a mess.

Originally Posted by Pikachu
    Actually not, Iím feeling quite depressed lately. Iím suffering from a serious soccer injury which has my sidelined
    For another 2 months minimum. Normally playing soccer with my friends helps me change my mind. I guess it can only get better from here on..
    Not if you donít actively work on moving on, what it sounds like now is your typical MO of self pity and wallowing until she comes back.

Originally Posted by figureitout23
    Not if you donít actively work on moving on, what it sounds like now is your typical MO of self pity and wallowing until she comes back.
    Do you have suggestions how to go from here?

Platinum Member
    Block her number and delete it from your phone. Unfriend her on all social media and do not "follow" her Instagram. Do not ask mutual friends what she's doing.

Then start on you. Just because you can't actually play soccer at the moment doesn't mean you can't attend games and hang out with teammates. Take a class, volunteer, order something online that will take a lot of time and effort to put together or complete. Binge watch a show you always wanted to watch (NOT her favorite show or one you used to watch together!). Think of things you wanted to do but didn't because you wanted to put all your focus on her or on waiting for her to come back. Do them now!

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    Block her number and delete it from your phone. Unfriend her on all social media and do not "follow" her Instagram. Do not ask mutual friends what she's doing.

Then start on you. Just because you can't actually play soccer at the moment doesn't mean you can't attend games and hang out with teammates. Take a class, volunteer, order something online that will take a lot of time and effort to put together or complete. Binge watch a show you always wanted to watch (NOT her favorite show or one you used to watch together!). Think of things you wanted to do but didn't because you wanted to put all your focus on her or on waiting for her to come back. Do them now!
    Bingo.

At the very least get out of the house.

I know, itís just hard to accept. We were each others bestfriends and we did have a good connection, but itís to f*cked up now. I could never believe anything she says, because her actions speak 10 times louder than her words. Itís just very hard to believe I will find the same connection with someone else

I know, itís just hard to accept. We were each others bestfriends and we did have a good connection, but itís to f*cked up now. I could never believe anything she says, because her actions speak 10 times louder than her words. Itís just very hard to believe I will find the same connection with someone else
    Pikachu... the truth is you never had that type of Ďconnectioní with her. From the start you were attempting to prove yourself to her. From the start.

[Register to see the link]

She cheated on her boyfriend with you, she did, the saying goes how you got her is how you will lose her and pikachu... thatís exactly what happened... she has always been the same woman, she didnít just change all of a sudden, she played games with you and her ex from the start you knew this before you fell for her and you chose to continue while she had a boyfriend, you are going to have to acknowledge that...you knew the risks and the hurt you were causing someone else. You didnít care and surprise surprise she did the same thing to you.

Iím so sorry this has happened but you have to start to face the reality of this relationship if you are to move on.

She was not your great love, sheís a chick you took from another guy... you can only improve from that, as long as you refuse to ever compromise your morals and boundaries and standards you can only do better than her. And thatís not to say sheís some monster, sheís not. She did what she did with you and neither one of you cared, now that she burned you, you care but as far as morals went you two were on the same plane... rise above. Do better. You deserve that.

Good luck.

Anything is better than f'd up, no? Think about that. Allow yourself to grow and evolve with life. You can not make people, places, things and especially relationships stay at a standstill. Don't live in the past. Life is dynamic and you need to develop some adaptation skills.
    -We were each others bestfriends and we did have a good connection, but itís to f*cked up now.

-Itís just very hard to believe I will find the same connection with someone else

I know, itís just hard to accept. We were each others bestfriends and we did have a good connection, but itís to f*cked up now.....
    ....said just about everyone who's come into this forum....

Pik I'm not sure you read my posts but look up 'Love bombing - Devaluing - Discarding'.....This may set you on the right path to understanding what has happened here.

Carus*

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Anything is better than f'd up, no? Think about that.
    Haha....True that*

Originally Posted by Carus
    ....said just about everyone who's come into this forum....

Pik I'm not sure you read my posts but look up 'Love bombing - Devaluing - Discarding'.....This may set you on the right path to understanding what has happened here.

Carus*

Haha....True that*
    Do you have a link to that post? Thanks!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice