LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dumped for the 3th time, struggling to move on :(

Originally Posted by figureitout23
    Pikachu, in your last post from July you wrote she broke up with you two times,
    I found it quite curious the title of this post given all your posts are of this subject of moving on...

Did you go back to her in July?

If so... pikachu.... you canít just use this forum to soothe your anxiety until she comes back. At some point it becomes a choice, so if you choose to wait with the door open... get better coping skills, take up a hobby to wait her out u til she comes back because if you went back in July which it looks like you did you know full well she will be back again and you know full well youíll take her back...
    No, I didnít take her back in July. In my previous post I forgot about the first breakup, because we were only exclusive for a month and i didnít considered it a real breakup. But actually it was. Been NC since end of June, day 41 today..

Originally Posted by Hollyj
    That's sad, considering that she has treated you like absolute sh*t! She has zero respect, and did/does not love you.

Where is your self respect! You should not want to have anything to do with her.
    I know that I should hate her, but a part inside me still loves her. Itís quite the struggle between the heart and the mind

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Pikachu
    I know that I should hate her, but a part inside me still loves her. Itís quite the struggle between the heart and the mind
    Isn't it time to love and respect yourself! Have you sought therapy?

Platinum Member
    And stop counting. It keeps you attached.

Do you any friends or social life?

No need to 'hate' her Pik* ~ Yes anger can be a tool to help us move on, but in the long run, forgiveness and nonchalance are better for your soul*

Hate is like drinking poison and hoping the other person dies.

It just didn't work out and that's how life is....For most of us on this planet....Just don't engage with her again*

It'll just take some time s'all.....A football player doesn't break his leg and run back out on the field 2 days later*

Same with a broken heart....Takes time to grieve....to heal.

What are some other things you wanna do in life now...?

Carus*

No, I didnít take her back in July. In my previous post I forgot about the first breakup, because we were only exclusive for a month and i didnít considered it a real breakup. But actually it was. Been NC since end of June, day 41 today..
    Ah apologies.

Is there a reason the focus seems to be so much on dates and numbers?

Honest question.

Originally Posted by figureitout23
    Ah apologies.

Is there a reason the focus seems to be so much on dates and numbers?

Honest question.
    Iím just good with number and have a good memory. I donít enjoy this situation as you may think

Iím just good with number and have a good memory. I donít enjoy this situation as you may think
    Why would you think, I think you enjoy heartbreak? I canít think of anyone who likes being heartbroken... not sure why you said that...

If youíre wondering where my head is at opinion wise I think you are stuck, very very very stuck because you were in an on again off again relationship and with those the person has a hard time letting go and truly believing itís the last time.

Sure youíre saying you know this is the last time, but if you truly believed that youíd close all forms of communication, youíre telling yourself that because you think thatís helping, itís not but the dooms day thought process is also very very very common with on again off again relationships.

All your emotions all your feelings are quite typical for this type of toxic relationship ship unfortunately.

I see no evidence that she is a bad person, I sense thatís the road used to ease the pain, but sheís not, sheís just toxic and broken seeks broken.

So truly the only way to end this cycle is to heal yourself within, your self esteem your sense of self worth.

The addicting high of her coming back is short lived and the pain of her leaving last and last. Try to remember that.

I know, I always concidered her the love of my life and she was my first real relationship. I guess I need to stop focussing on where it went wrong and got to stop looking back.

I'm sorry for your pain, Pikachu. Give yourself a lot of time to heal your wounded heart. Also, seek healthy distractions and get busy so you won't consume yourself over this heartbreak.

The only takeaway from this is wisdom gained. You will learn how to navigate yourself more shrewdly in the future and your radar is up when you choose the right person in the future.

A bad experience was not all in vain. Whenever bad circumstances happened to me, I always learned from it and became smarter after realistic, harsh lessons. I always put a positive spin on negative pasts and I hope you will, too.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice