Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10111213

Thread: Dumped for the 3th time, struggling to move on :(

Iím glad she told me. Itís the push I needed to finally give up on her.
    I always thought she had some decency, but I donít want to be with someone who has such low values and standards.

Originally Posted by Pikachu
    Iím glad she told me. Itís the push I needed to finally give up on her.
    I always thought she had some decency, but I donít want to be with someone who has such low values and standards.
    Sl*t shaming?

Really?

Come on pikachu...

Iím all for you moving on, really and truly I am but get out of lala land please, she was decent enough for you to help her cheat...

You always knew who she was always, you just didnít care. That says much more about you than her, a sentiment stated to you multiple times.

Youíre fueled by anger right now, but it will subside because itís not rooted in anything, again youíve always known who she was.

Be real, you didnít think she would do to you what you witnessed first hand her do to others, now you know without a shadow of doubt she can and will.

Keep her blocked.

Originally Posted by figureitout23
    Sl*t shaming?

Really?

Come on pikachu...

Iím all for you moving on, really and truly I am but get out of lala land please, she was decent enough for you to help her cheat...

You always knew who she was always, you just didnít care. That says much more about you than her, a sentiment stated to you multiple times.

Youíre fueled by anger right now, but it will subside because itís not rooted in anything, again youíve always known who she was.

Be real, you didnít think she would do to you what you witnessed first hand her do to others, now you know without a shadow of doubt she can and will.

Keep her blocked.
    It's true, I always knew it but had a very hard time admitting it. I still haven't seen her or spoken her and will keep that that way. She will always equals drama and trouble.
    Just feeling quite nostalgic these days. Sometimes having a hard time believing there's someone out there for me who I'll be happy with again.

Originally Posted by Pikachu
    Just feeling quite nostalgic these days. Sometimes having a hard time believing there's someone out there for me who I'll be happy with again.
    I know how you feel, I am going through it right now as well. Try to picture it like this.. If you were standing on a empty beach, and you could not see any ships on the ocean all the way to the horizen, does that mean there is nothing out there? There almost certainly ships heading towards the very shore you are standing on. Just because you cannot see them at the moment, does not mean they are not there. Take care of yourself, and know each day you are getting better.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10111213

Give Advice
Ask For Advice