Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Dumped for the 3th time, struggling to move on :(

Bronze Member
    Originally Posted by Pikachu
    Having another tough day today. Iím going to need surgery to recover from my injury. So no more sport for another 4-5 months. But thatís life I guess. When I look back at 2017 I had everything; sports, girlfriend. Kinda sucks right now to lose them both. But it can only get better now.. Tonight thereís a little festival in my neighbourhood. I know she will be attending it (because she always goes, didnít looked it up), my friend are also going. But Iím going to stay home, donít wanna see her yet. This summer sucks, last one did too. Both times because she decided to dump me. Iím sick of it, I just want to be happy again. But right now Iím staying home to avoid seeing her. While sheís just having fun and doing cool things..
    Did you go to the festival

Originally Posted by Joanne1985
    Did you go to the festival
    No I didnít..

Bronze Member
    No I didnít..
    Thats a shame. This time next year you will go with no worries :)

Originally Posted by Joanne1985
    Thats a shame. This time next year you will go with no worries :)
    I thought itís best to avoid all sorts of contact as long that Iím not ready

Anyway, day 60 since the breakup and no contact. Life hasnít become any better. Iím doing al the things that I should do.
    But I still feel like Iím stuck. Iím avoiding all the places where I could meet her, but itís like my life is an hold because of her.
    Iím very unhappy and often wonder whatís the point of my life. I hate it, I hate this summer and I want to hate her. But who am I fooling. I still love her, I will probably never stop loving her although I know we can never be together again. Itís like the best years of my life are over and Iíll never be as happy as when we were just together.

Platinum Member
    Anyway, day 60 since the breakup and no contact. Life hasnít become any better. Iím doing al the things that I should do.
    But I still feel like Iím stuck. Iím avoiding all the places where I could meet her, but itís like my life is an hold because of her.
    Iím very unhappy and often wonder whatís the point of my life. I hate it, I hate this summer and I want to hate her. But who am I fooling. I still love her, I will probably never stop loving her although I know we can never be together again. Itís like the best years of my life are over and Iíll never be as happy as when we were just together.
    Avoiding places keeps you stuck. You think about her every time, right?

Also, are you still refusing to block her?

You're choosing to keep her in your life virtually. Then you are sad because she's not actually there.

Do you think it's time to seek professional help so you can stop making your life all about her?

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    Avoiding places keeps you stuck. You think about her every time, right?

Also, are you still refusing to block her?

You're choosing to keep her in your life virtually. Then you are sad because she's not actually there.

Do you think it's time to seek professional help so you can stop making your life all about her?
    I visited a psychologist 2 times. Didnít help me much. Only advice I got was: sheís not good for you. Yeah, thatís obvious..

Platinum Member
    I visited a psychologist 2 times. Didnít help me much. Only advice I got was: sheís not good for you. Yeah, thatís obvious..
    But what you've been doing isn't working.

Do you feel deep in your heart the only thing that will make you feel better is her coming back to you?

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    But what you've been doing isn't working.

Do you feel deep in your heart the only thing that will make you feel better is her coming back to you?
    And this moment right now, yes. And Iím embarressed about it

Platinum Member
    Do you really think 2 visits are going to fix you? Getting over someone is a major lifestyle change. It's like exercise. If you want to stay under a certain weight, you can't expect to just try a diet for a bit or go to the gym once or twice and meet your goals. 2 visits probably isn't enough to even get a clear picture of your mental state. It's like breaking an addiction. You can't just wear a nicotine patch for 2 days and then conclude that patches don't work.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice