My boyfriend sent me the bellow msg what should I do because I don't want to brake up with him: Time for you to move on now. After all the complaints you have for me and against me, All my wrongs and things I don't do for you, All your moans I am tired of everything. I am tired of investing in this relationship, I am tired of explaining anything to you, I am sick to death of how you treat me when I do good things for you, I am extremely annoyed how you make me lose money for just your pleasure. Most importantly you have made me feel like less of Man than anyone has ever made me feel, You have shown me and told me over and over again that I cannot please you so I give up, Yes blame me all you want. You can say I break up with you or whatever the you want. I don't feel like saying anything more or wanting to do anything more in this relationship so I leave things down to you. I don't want to discuss anything with you either. Eventually you will move on or go do whatever the hell you want. Block me and move on! don't expect me to replay or do anything anymore.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He sounds upset and fed up. If someone wants to let you go (break up with you), there's very little you can do about it except remain respectful of the other person's wishes and conduct yourself in a way that you won't regret later on down the line. It won't be worth the regret. You should stick to your guns and remain true to yourself. I noticed that you have a lot to say about the way he doesn't measure up and you might have been opinionated about the way he does things. If he isn't the man for you, don't try and control or trap a person. Of course there are exceptions but this is the general rule. You both deserve to go your separate ways.

But the point is he is saying he will let thing down to me so I take the decision to brake up so he can blame me.

How can I repay saying to take responsibility for his decision to brake up with me and be upfront ?

Many thanks!

Lol you are even trying to control how he breaks up with you.

Just leave it be. He couldn't have been more clear. It's over.

I know it hurts and must have come as a nasty surprise, but he wrote a LOT of explanation as to why he no longer wants to be with you. It sounds to me like he'd had enough some time ago and probably checked out of the relationship. From what he's said I don't think there's any hope of continuing and I think he's just trying to get you to see that.

I think he's very angry with you and his words are confusing. He's not leaving anything to you. He's already made up his mind. Even though you may have pushed his buttons and caused him to feel inadequate, you should also recognize that a person who flares up like this or has a habit of doing so probably isn't the most positive influence on you (he is not a good influence on your life - 1) for being inadequate in the first place and 2) for all the strife your differences have caused both of you). Neither of you are having a very good effect on each other. I'd ignore the part about him "letting things down to [you]". The fact of the matter is that he really is not leaving anything to you by breaking up with you. What he probably means is that he doesn't care what you think anymore or what you make of the situation. You know each other better.

Don't plead with him or find any reason to speak with him again if you don't have to. This isn't a healthy situation. Let the dust settle and remain as civil as possible and be on your own way.

We only talk on whatsapp. Basically when we started going out he used to be very nice to me, than he started saying he is busy, he doesn't want to meet up, or msg talk on the phone and always saying he is busy at work and one day he said he is going to call me after work but when I ask him why he didn't he said just finished work and send me location but he was like 20 Min away from work and he lied to me so when he got caught he send me that msg.

He is just always busy for me but instead has time for his work colleagues or friends.

I got frustrated and I told him everything I had on my chest than he wanted to brake up with me.

What might seem silly to you is likely not silly to him. There was a lot of anger and resentment in his message to you, which is neither silly stuff or stuff that comes out of nowhere. I know it hurts, but he was clear and explicit with you in how he feels, and what he wants, which is to not talk anymore now that you two are broken up. The best thing you can do is respect that, and respect yourself in the process. It’s hard and sad, I know.

Should I not let him know how I feel and say goodbye at least? I meant we been together nearly 4 years. I feel like I should tell him that I don't want to brake up but I respect his decision and I wish him the best etc. I'm so confused.

No, don't let him know how you feel and no, don't say goodbye to him at least. Don't bother. It doesn't matter if you don't want to break up. He WANTS to break up with YOU. You can wish him the best in your mind and leave him alone. It's over.

I actually contacted him and I said I don't want to brake up or give up on him and he replied saying:

"Look what you did( he booked a Spa trip for us and we didn't go because of the fight)I tired of how you think you can talk to me. I will never allow it.And if you not happy then you know what you can do."

What is that mean ? He still want to work out on the relationship ?

Archived