Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Miss

Do you live together? Why is there this much conflict?

No we don't.

Why have you broken up so many times? What are the conflicts about? Are you still on his social media?
    Originally Posted by saratyyu
    we been together nearly 4 years. I feel like I should tell him that I don't want to brake up

We only talk on whatsapp. Basically when we started going out he used to be very nice to me, than he started saying he is busy, he doesn't want to meet up, or msg talk on the phone and always saying he is busy at work and one day he said he is going to call me after work but when I ask him why he didn't he said just finished work and send me location but he was like 20 Min away from work and he lied to me so when he got caught he send me that msg.
    He is just always busy for me but instead has time for his work colleagues or friends.
    I got frustrated and I told him everything I had on my chest than he wanted to brake up with me.

He sounds a bit like a loose cannon. Leave him alone and date someone else more with it.

We been together for 4 years in good and bad times and now he decided to brake up with me on whatsapp for such a silly reason. I already msg him and said I don't want to brake up and should talk it out but he didn't reply.

What might seem silly to you is likely not silly to him. There was a lot of anger and resentment in his message to you, which is neither silly stuff or stuff that comes out of nowhere. I know it hurts, but he was clear and explicit with you in how he feels, and what he wants, which is to not talk anymore now that you two are broken up. The best thing you can do is respect that, and respect yourself in the process. Itís hard and sad, I know.

Did he block you on other messaging apps or social media?
    Originally Posted by saratyyu
    I already msg him and said I don't want to brake up and should talk it out but he didn't reply.

He's clear where he stands, and he's leaving it on you to accept it. He doesn't want any more conversation. I'd go silent, and if he ever changes his mind, he'll have no problem making sure you're the first to know it.

He doesn't have any other social media accounts.He didn't block me on whatsapp.however he changed the password for the CCTV and Spotify playlist Hiden.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice