Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 17181920

Thread: Did I Ruin Everything By Blowing Up His Phone After We Had Sex?

Well, thank you everyone for your advice. I have been thinking lately and I just don't think I want to be with someone who runs hot and cold like that regardless of what is going on in his life at the moment. It is very hurtful to be so dismissive like that to someone you claim to love. I understand he is a lot going on in terms of the sentencing and the pre sentencing investigation, but that doesn't mean it's okay to treat people like that and think that just saying" I love you" will fix it. I love him, but we can't be together if this is who he is going to choose to be.

Just wanted to update everyone. I am back in school and took the first step to getting help by making an appointment with my school's psychology clinic. I really hope this works out and I start to feel better soon.

Good. I'm glad to hear this. Keep up the good work. Believe in yourself and that you deserve better. Don't let anyone else treat you like this again. Learn from your mistakes and grow from it. It makes us all stronger in the end. Leave this behind and don't speak to this person again.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 17181920

Give Advice
Ask For Advice