Hi guys I hope you all are OK, well it's been 2 months since I brokeup, (she dumped me) with this special girl, still trying to figure how to move on from this, it's hard wow, I can't even explain into words but well, can't do nothing about it and just go day by day so this is what I want you guys to help me with...

I miss her, love her and would love to get her back.... Something that I couldn't understand is that she blocked me and a week later in college she came to me and said hi and start a little convo about the exams, a week later she unblocked me but, now her ig account is public and I'm seeing that she's following her last 2 boyfriends she had..... So she unblock me but she hasn't message me or check up my status...

Guys, should I fight for her? Look for her, leave her a message, is it worth it,should I be the one that should write her? Or can be worse if I do it?or she really don't care anymore? .... Appreciate all of your comments guys... God Bless🙂

Sorry to hear this. Why did you break up? Just pull back and say hi if you see her. Be busy with your life and start joining some clubs, groups, activities, etc. on campus. Be friendly to all sorts of people and start talking to girls also. Leave her alone and do not chase her. Stop following her social media.

Everything that happens after a break up is a free for all. There are no more obligations, no ties and there should be no strings attached. Boundaries should be in place. If you don't like the way she's treating her social media, stop checking up on her.

It sounds like you are confused, in the dark, insecure, sad and lost. Is this the same way she treated you (the way you felt) while you were in a relationship?

Everything that happens after a break up is a free for all. There are no more obligations, no ties and there should be no strings attached. Boundaries should be in place. If you don't like the way she's treating her social media, stop checking up on her.

It sounds like you are confused, in the dark, insecure, sad and lost. Is this the same way she treated you (the way you felt) while you were in a relationship?

My logic is very simple. Life is too short, make the best of it. Fail fast and keep it moving. In my experience, in dating and relationships, people are thrown away quicker than dirty paper towels. Don't take anything serious unless you're 100% that she is serious. And no, "your eyes are pretty" and "I miss you" don't count. Unless you're having sex, she's prioritizing you over other obligations, and other such things, don't take anything to heart. I don't know your particular situation, I don't know if she did all these things, but if she didn't, then it's a done deal, no point in even thinking about it.

hi wiseman,well we brokeup because we were having different desagreements on the last weeks before the breaup,dealing with money problems I was a little bit stressed,we were having some little differences but everytime that happened she tend it to take it to the worse blaming me for everything and saying that everything that was happening was because of me,and well I tried to make the healthiest way possible by not making no drama,but I do miss my girl,but I do think it should be reciprocate and it makes me think she don't give AF.

hi rose,i know she's single she have all the rights to move on and do whatever she wants,so I know I don't do it all the time but I like to check up on her once in a while,its been 2 months now,this really happened like so unexpectedly but I tried to take it the best way possible by not begging,not chasing her because I think that if she loves me she'll realized that what we got its something special,so that was my question its worth it fighting for it?,we young she's 22 im 23 but I do really see myself being with her all my life and having a family with her,during the relationship it was imperfectly perfect,good days,bad days,but thelast months she was different every time we fought she never forgave me,used to tell me that I was the worse human being on earth,and want to go away from me everytime we argued,idk and I don't think that she did it on purpose she had her account private then she unblock me and put it public and well yeah I check up on her and saw that she was following her 2 exes,she unblocked me again but I know it doesn't mean anything,but yes until today, there's no day I don't think about her,i miss her I would love to be back with her and do all the things we were planning to do but this is my big question if should I try or its not worth it?

thanks man,well,I think it happens in all relationships,she told me I was the one,she want it to marry me,somew roughs times came and she started being hot and cold,there were times she was mssing me and wanting to be with me all the time,and times that she just want it to be at her house with her fam,she definitely was giving me signs at the end,saying she wants to focus on college 'I have no time to stay at your house' 'I make a huge sacrifice everytime I come to your house' while being with me she use to tell me that she missed her dog her mom and her sister and bs like that,so idk like I saidgood times bad times but it was definitely good,now seeing all these things,it really looks like she don't think about me or im to her but,damn I miss her idk if I should try one more time?or if im disrepcting myself by doing it or trying to fix something that its not fixable because she don't give a damn about me

thanks man,well,I think it happens in all relationships,she told me I was the one,she want it to marry me,somew roughs times came and she started being hot and cold,there were times she was mssing me and wanting to be with me all the time,and times that she just want it to be at her house with her fam,she definitely was giving me signs at the end,saying she wants to focus on college 'I have no time to stay at your house' 'I make a huge sacrifice everytime I come to your house' while being with me she use to tell me that she missed her dog her mom and her sister and bs like that,so idk like I saidgood times bad times but it was definitely good,now seeing all these things,it really looks like she don't think about me or im to her but,damn I miss her idk if I should try one more time?or if im disrepcting myself by doing it or trying to fix something that its not fixable because she don't give a damn about me

You could try one more time, but she won't take the bait. She sounds like she is simply playing the field. Let her go. She will realize that she hasn't heard from you and probably get in touch. It's up to you how to address that. But I would say it is time to move on!

I would also refrain from thinking you want to marry anyone at 22/23. That she's put that idea in your head and vice versa (you've also put that idea in her head) is building up a false sense of security between the both of you. In other words, it's all talk and no walk. From the sounds of it this relationship doesn't have enough trust and stability and it's not heading towards that type of commitment. Please be more realistic with yourself and put those ideas out of your head. It's not realistic. I'm sorry.

She's gone from your life now and it's over. You can try as much as you want but it takes two to tango. Eventually you should pick up the pieces and learn to rebuild and move on with your life. Try not to jump to any ideas of togetherness so fast or large commitments like marriage or being with someone the rest of your life. Take the time to get to know the person you're dating and be realistic about each others' flaws. Marriage isn't a walk in the park. It's dog gone days and some days you find yourself rolling your eyes, other days you'll be laughing yourself to sleep, other days you're dealing with problems only you can deal with because in the end you should be happy with you as you are as an individual. The answers don't come easily being married and if you find yourself tested by this woman now, you'll be burnt to a crisp spending the rest of your life with her. You will still need to know when enough is enough and how to operate as an individual and what your limitations are. Start now, right here. Know your limitations and when enough is enough.

It's not good enough to say that she's the one for you or that you thought you had a future with her if she gives it up so easily. Don't give in to that. Move on and raise the bar.

Archived