LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Creepy Stalking

... Yep! ...

First, turn off the location services on your apps... itís not just your friend and bf stalking you, itís also potentially complete strangers that could be looking to steal your identity or worse.

Next, yes this is a creepy AF situation and I too would not be able to stomach being around someone that was following my every move and talking about me behind my back with my bff. I think itís a good call to break it off sooner rather than later.

Thank you all for your comments! They really help! Also! My location is only for my friends, Iím actually on private settings but have my location on for family and a few friends. So that if something ever happened to me, it could help. Itís never for general public. I used to have my boyfriend see my location because I thought I could trust him. But I turned it off. I will be ending this relationship with him when I see him next. Heís very kind and sweet but yea this all was too creepy in the end.

My location is turned off for everyone but my family and a few friends, even before the incident. I thought I could trust him but I canít. Heís off now. I said in a reply to my post.

She has! She actually really liked him until now. She thought it was creepy too but she doesnít want me to hurt his feelings or ruin his summer. Which kinda upsets me. And yes my location is only shared with close family members and few friends. So I thought I could trust him. She doesnít want me to turn off tracking with family but, and I agree with her, turn it off for friends.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice