LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Really good friend is pregnant!

Platinum Member
    Treating for brunch and maybe some flowers is a great idea!

I know this is late because I’m rarely ever around here, but for future lurkers:

Avoid giving her (or any woman who just found out they’re pregnant) any gift that has a fragrance like flowers because it could trigger her nausea. My morning sickness/HG started at 6/7 weeks of pregnancy, and the slightest smells would sent me running to the toilet 😷 Not kidding. I even had a client’s family give me perfume to celebrate the news (LOL seriously?), and I couldn’t accept it.

I was 8 weeks pregnant around my birthday and had to tell my family to not send me flowers!! I couldn’t even stand in my own driveway for more than a minute (a block away from the beach) because the ocean air made me sick to my stomach.

No smelly things for newly pregnant ladies.
    Last edited by Snny; 08-13-2019 at 12:10 AM.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Snny
    I know this is late because I’m rarely ever around here, but for future lurkers:

Avoid giving her (or any woman who just found out they’re pregnant) any gift that has a fragrance like flowers because it could trigger her nausea. My morning sickness/HG started at 6/7 weeks of pregnancy, and the slightest smells would sent me running to the toilet 😷 Not kidding. I even had a client’s family give me perfume to celebrate the news (LOL seriously?), and I couldn’t accept it.

I was 8 weeks pregnant around my birthday and had to tell my family to not send me flowers!! I couldn’t even stand in my own driveway for more than a minute (a block away from the beach) because the ocean air made me sick to my stomach.

No smelly things for newly pregnant ladies.
    Wow. Great point!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice