So confused

Shane1286

So the short version is this I have been with my wife for 16 years we have 3 children. After a non violent fight over who was using the car my wife whent swimming with my kids at her parents and hasn’t been back and then I was hit with a PFA out of left field. It claims fear do to me yelling. I won’t get into all of that unless someone feels it’s needed. She hasn’t file for divorce and hasn’t changed things like her bio on all her stuff happily married to Shane my high school sweetheart of 16 years. So I love her with every part of my heart and soul just as I do the kids. I don’t want a divorce I want to stay a family and work out problems out but there are people around me saying to file or beat her to it but I don’t want to . We have court on the 13th what is your opinion file? Hold off, I’m very confused. Thanks for your help. So i am a industrial pipe welder i work all year round we decided for me to take this summer off son I can see the kids and her for more then a day . I hadn’t been out of the house for about 2.5 weeks so When she got home i told her I was going to a buddy’s well she said no she was taking the kids to see her parents and there is the start. After I’d say 10 min she just said to bad her car her choice ( that doesn’t sit well with me as i pay for 85% of everything and it’s not a me or you thing it’s a marriage it’s US) I through my tv remote to the corner of the room and she left . About the same time my dog duke decided it was a great time for a bathroom break on my bedroom floor . I was still mad and yelled at the dog to get the F*** out . What i did not know was she had apparently just then popped her head in the back door and assumed i ment her . I didn’t know that until 2 days later when she told me .

There seems to be a big issue with your temper. You are screaming and throwing things. This is not acceptable in a marriage and is scary and abusive. Have you considered anger management? i wouldn't put up with your crap, either.

Stop yelling at the dog and get it proper training.

Archived