LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do I know he’s not lying?

Platinum Member
    OMG, you are so young. You have so much to experience in life--in a positive way. What your BF is doing is sucking out all the positive.

Dump him and move on. Focus on school. And when you graduate, get a job and get a social life. It will happen in ways that you have no idea about yet. Put him in the rearview mirror of life!

Platinum Member
    He is cheating. By reaching out to these sites he is cheating!!! God knows how many people he has cheated on you with, this is only what you found. Wake up!

You should never have taken him back the first time! How many times does he have to do this to you?

Dump this chump and get your self tested! Pronto
    Last edited by Hollyj; 08-05-2019 at 05:36 PM.

Platinum Member
    You have trust issues because he's not trustworthy, OP. The problem isn't you. It's the man you call your boyfriend.

What you see here is likely only a fraction of what he's really been up to. He's only admitting to what he can't plausibly deny in the face of evidence, but I can just about guarantee there is more.

I would not continue the relationship. He's betrayed your trust too many times.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice