LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New bf is less endowed

Bronze Member
    Also, sex isn't everything... if you're in a serious relationship with this guy, he should have other appeal that help you feel that attraction, not just the penis itself. who it's attached to should do it for you

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by rchubn
    I think when you find the right person having sex with the same person for the rest of your life seems less scary.

Have you actually had sex with him? I wouldn't be quick to judge, you might find that he handles his own.

In the scenario he you guys do get married and you run into a problem, there's all kind of "toy extensions" that assist with that kind of thing. If he's your husband he'll want to make sure you're satisfied too, he might not feel embarassed about using something like that because it'll be between you two/something that happens in your marital bed.
    You need to learn to read the opening post.

I've had some of the biggest penises 7-10 inches. I could never come from penetration on any of them. If the sex is lacking you need to find a good funny time to talk about it, perhaps make a nice romantic dinner at home, and talk about it after you are sitting at the table and the meal is over. Pour a glass of wine for dessert, and start taking playfully about sex.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by ThatwasThen

Ask any handyman... A large tool doesn't get the job done any better than a small one that is actually geared to the job at hand.
    You asked the wrong handymen!

The best sex I've ever had was with a guy who was the least endowed. He was very passionate, into it and knew how to work his positions to best suit me. He was something to behold.
    It might be general sexual incompatibility.
    One guy i was with was lovely, but useless in bed, a bit like a slug, I tried guide him along, but there is only so much one can do. We were not compatible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice