LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 27282930

Thread: Project Dating!

Bronze Member
    Quick update: been feeling reasonable enough last few days - not amazing but not that low or down either, a kind of equilibrium. And I guess being at an equilibrium is pretty good really considering it's the middle of lockdown and I'm still working through the bereavement of losing my best mate.

Been keeping myself busy with work, training, seeing a few friends socially distanced and building a big wall mural (in my house of photos of my dog). Training's been a bit frustrating in the sense that my knee is only allowing me to do a good hard session once every few days. These sessions make me feel amazing but then it's frustrating not being able to go again for another few days. I've been taking the bike out for a spin inbetween which does give me some endorphins, but not nearly to the extent of a really good hard running session.
    Been nice to see a few different friends - I saw a friend for a walk yesterday morning and another for a walk Sunday afternoon and my old housemate (who's recently got really into his fitness too) joined me for training in the forest Sunday morning.
    Have given half a thought to rejoining the dating apps but it's not been more than half a thought! Will probably reinstall them in a few weeks once lockdown's over.

Platinum Member
    I'm so glad you're doing better.

Bronze Member
    Thanks Batya, appreciate it.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 27282930

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems