Relationship worry

Jakedee

Hi just want some advice I became friends with this woman who has a son same age as mine and who goes to same school, we became friends not best friends but friends and my husband wasnt that keen couple of weeks ago I went out with friends and heard day after that she had come up while i was out and had coffee til 1 in morning also her son stayed over night o and sorry week before my husband had idea for the kids to camp out for the night after we had been to a bbq at a neighbours house she came up with her son and he wanted to camp out as well my husband had planned to stay with them as they are only 11yrs old and she stayed as well in same tent with my husband and 3 kids I came home, didn't think anything of it then the following week he was doing work at her house and as I said I went out with friends and she came up, the following week it was planned that he was taking our son and another child camping I suggested bringing her son and said jokingly she could go as well she jumped at the chance and my husband who would not normally go away with someone he nearly knew had no problem with it the day they were going i was working and came home to say goodbye and ended up having a row with my husband cos I suggested bringing stuff with him which in the end he brought anyway, I tried ringing him that evening but he said he had a problem with his phone and the ringer wasnt working I rang my sons phone and eventually spoken to my husband but he was not that interested I put it down to fact we had a row didn't hear anymore then next day I spoke to him he seemed in better mood I asked what time they were home he didn't know when they did come home i went out to car and she just really stared at me and it felt like I shouldn't be there anyway later that day after he fell asleep he woke looking for his charger and realised he must have left it in her car he text her, which he didn't have her number before, and had big smile on his face said he would go and get it I told him he could use mine til he got his he said no he would go and get it he was gone hr and half and she only lives 10mins away I had enough my suspicions were running riot we had it out he denyed anything happened said he wouldnt do that to me etc etc I didn't give in easily but decided to believe him he is still doing work at her house and told me not to not to get any ideas he is just doing work as he started the work so has to finish it, I again had another row with him 2 days ago as I can't get it out of my head he started telling me she is a nice person that I should get to know her I laughed and said I know her I knew her before you did and you were never that keen on her, but he was doing work today at her house and wasnt home til late and she text him to ask him if our son wanted to go to this festival which can be heard from her sister's house my problem is why is she texting him she always contacted me never him it seems now they have each others number and he has taken our son over there he first said he was just dropping our son off and when he had got changed he came down and said he will wait to bring him home, am I being paranoid as I have never for last 22yrs felt like he could be unfaithful he is friendly with lots of women but it never bothered me this is really bothering me I'm sick in my stomach and dont want another argument I really would like feedback please

Well, that was the longest sentence I've ever read.

Your husband went away with another woman and your son and her son and they spent the night in the same tent and now he is "doing work" at her house and she is texting him and inviting him to outings with her and her son and your son.

What a disrespectful mess. Me? I'd be on the phone to my "friend" and ask her why she's not been inviting me along to the outings as well? I'd also be wondering why my husband wasn't inviting me as well.

What kind of a time did your son have? Did he share what the campting was like with you?

... Please use proper punctuation and paragraphs if you reply.

He seems to spend a lot of time with her. Stop the nonsense. Your husband and this friend should not be sharing a tent, nor should he be her personal handyman. Talk to your husband and set some boundaries. Also make appt with a marriage counselor to improve communication.

-I became friends with this woman who has a son same age as mine and who goes to same school

-my husband had idea for the kids to camp out for the night after we had been to a bbq at a neighbours house

-she stayed as well in same tent with my husband and 3 kids

-he was doing work at her house

-I being paranoid as I have never for last 22yrs felt like he could be unfaithful he is friendly with lots of women but it never bothered me this is really bothering me

Archived