LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Could I be pregnant?

Originally Posted by Peach2001
    I mean, yeah. I kinda want a child. But I donít have the financial funds for it.
    You know I often wondered how often these pregnancy question were hope tinged.

Try to be realistic, there is no Ďperfectí time to have a baby, but there are most certainly inopportune times.

Children arenít whims, look Iíll level with you, I personally loved the newborn stage, ate it up, toddlerhood all that was amazing for me, the moody tween years is whatís killing me but even that isnít all that bad, but I would be lying to you if I didnít feel overwhelmed at times by the gravity of parenthood, it is an 18 year to life sentence. No backsies. And they arenít pets they are completely dependent on you for survival, if youíre having a hard time taking care of yourself... what happens when not enough money for the morning after pill becomes not enough money for a pack of pampers, welfare you say? Thatís a potential lifelong trap as well, I realize when you g itís hard to see the big picture but take it from someone who had a child young ( not a teen thank God) you are making a sacrifice you donít recognize the gravity of, Iím serious.

Good luck whatever outcome.

2. 08-03-2019, 07:54 AM

Nope. Didnít have the extra money after paying rent. 🤷🏼♀️
    Serious question: Are you serious? Get him to pool your remaining funds and get the morning after pill. You won't have any money left after you have a baby for "extras."

Please try to be more responsible for your birth control if you can't even afford to buy a one time pill that is available over the counter (at least here in Canada).

You can probably get it for free at a Planned Parenthood clinic???

Drug stores also sell simple pregnancy tests. The best option would be to get to a clinic and not only get tested but get on reliable contraception. Condoms are also a good backup to protect against STDs so get tested for that as well. Pick up some brochures at the clinic/doctor about contraception and STDs.
    5 days ago... today would have been the last day I could get plan b

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice